Cyberman

Autobot
Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
Super Mario Party
Nintendo Friend Code
SW-3502-0387-6323
I know I have and man was it awesome! We've waited 11 years for this movie to come out and it did not disappoint. Of all the 22 MCU films, this is my favorite.

I loved the film, and it was a good way to bring some character’s stories full circle and make room for the next generation.

However, I still say that Kingpin in Daredevil is the best villain of all the marvel live action universe.

?‍♂️ Still not sure how I feel about it tbh, though it had some massively awesome moments. Defo prefer Infinity War, but then again Incredible Hulk’s one of my favourites n I reckon First Avenger’s the best Captain America film, so take from that what you will ?‍♂️

It's a decent film though predicatble in parts. Some epic scenes and stories coming to a natural end.

Still not my favourite Marval film, Captain America: Winter Solider for me was insane. Civil war a close second.

I cant deny the MCU has done incredible things for itself, but at the end of it all, what can I say? I have never been emotionally invested in the characters, or any of these superhero characters outside of Batman. I can appreciate Endgame, and all of the movies for what they are and what they have achieved, but I cannot say I love them as other fans can.

@spud1897 Winter Soldier was the first MCU film that made me go “wow”, but I reckon it loses everything that made it special on the second viewing. In stark contrast, I remember being relatively bored watching Thor: The Dark World, but enjoyed it a hell of a lot more than I thought I would when I re-watched it recently.

@spud1897 Winter Soldier was the first MCU film that made me go “wow”, but I reckon it loses everything that made it special on the second viewing. In stark contrast, I remember being relatively bored watching Thor: The Dark World, but enjoyed it a hell of a lot more than I thought I would when I re-watched it recently.
I've only seen Winter Soldier once so I've not experienced that with it yet.

I didn't mind Thor:The Dark World but Ragnorok on the other hand was hilarious.

Saw it and wasn't a major fan. Felt the first hour or so could have been cut out.

Main problem I had with it was the time travel. As soon as you out that in a script it puts me off. Just feels like a cheap cop out.

I feel that the end of Thanos brought the end of the MCU itself.

It was a fun escapist ride while it lasted, but I think I'm done with that whole thing. Given the recent numbers, it seems that general audiences aren't exactly thrilled anymore either 🤷‍♂️

Hey, if you could please avoid necroing threads unless you have something of value to add. Noticed it a couple of times from you. Try and be more mindful going forward.

Back