Some fans and their criticism floating around

I won’t lie. The lack of roll back is slightly disappointing especially given the fact that they’re aiming this at online competition. BUT with that said, coming from someone who plays a lot of Tekken 7 online, it’s not like delay based NetCode is completely broken either.

I get plenty of decent online matches in Tekken 7 with its delay based NetCode. This is coming from someone who has close to over 1000 hours in Tekken 7 online.

yes, rollback would have been very welcomed, but delay based is not the end of the world either.

I’m just happy they’re doing something with VF again at long last. I am a huge fan and I just want VF back on a modern platform with another chance to get a decent online community. If this provides that then great!
I sense many complaining aren’t actual hardcore diehard VF champs. It just doesn’t ring true.

Regardless of it being a 15 year old remake this is still a great time to release it for the online audience as that may influence long term sales and interest for a VF6. It's a great time to do this as Mortal Kombat 11 seems to be done with DLC(at least for now)and has lost a lot of it's online players in the last few months. Also, with Harada announcing Tekken 7 coming to an end, and the simple fact the game is 6 years old it's a great time for VF to jump in the mix.

Releasing the old game with no improvements and the old net code would be a lazy cash in and the expected move from Sega.

I’m shocked they put this much effort into this. We should all try to support it. Remember this is Yu Suzuki’s franchise even if you don’t rate VF. His name will always be linked to it. Worth the support.

Releasing the old game with no improvements and the old net code would be a lazy cash in and the expected move from Sega.

I’m shocked they put this much effort into this. We should all try to support it. Remember this is Yu Suzuki’s franchise even if you don’t rate VF. His name will always be linked to it. Worth the support.
I'll throw whatever cash(reasonably) at DLCs Sega wanna release/add to the game for tossing a bone at VF-fans and Supporting a Yu Suzuki works/IP. I really hope it doesn't get shelved for another decade plus.

Same situation as shenmue, same people chatting shite and trying to destroy the game from getting a sequel

Bottom line is, if you want Virtua Fighter to get a sequel, support ultimate showdown.

Im fed up of these Internet drama queens, always spreading negativity and hate towards certain games/ips.

The ones who jump on the bandwagon because they seek approval from that toxic crowd and continue spreading the hate can p!ss of as well. Bunch of clowns. No respect or decency. They are most certainly miserable in real life and are a disgrace to gaming and humanity

No doubt if VF ultimate showdown doesn't perform well, these clowns will say, yu suzuki or the dude who made VF5 are washed up and should retire, or that they're no good and are con men etc etc. We've heard it all before

I cant even fault Sega, they are trying to get these ips back in the spotlight, even if its a minimal effort job.

We'll see what happens. Hopefully its doing well

Exactly. There's a difference between feedback and calling a game dead on arrival. Any VF fan should strive to provide feedback, not kill the game. Fortunately, this game is beyond competent and free for most of us.

Same situation as shenmue, same people chatting shite and trying to destroy the game from getting a sequel

Bottom line is, if you want Virtua Fighter to get a sequel, support ultimate showdown.

Im fed up of these Internet drama queens, always spreading negativity and hate towards certain games/ips.

The ones who jump on the bandwagon because they seek approval from that toxic crowd and continue spreading the hate can p!ss of as well. Bunch of clowns. No respect or decency. They are most certainly miserable in real life and are a disgrace to gaming and humanity

No doubt if VF ultimate showdown doesn't perform well, these clowns will say, yu suzuki or the dude who made VF5 are washed up and should retire, or that they're no good and are con men etc etc. We've heard it all before

I cant even fault Sega, they are trying to get these ips back in the spotlight, even if its a minimal effort job.

We'll see what happens. Hopefully its doing well

Even though this is technically two different IP's, I still feel that in some sort of indirect way this still affects Shenmue due to it's obvious correlation with VF.

I've been waiting for an RGG Studio/AM2 collab for years and I would have thought it would've been with a Shenmue sequel, but got caught off guard. If these two could collab to do Shenmue IV I would be all in due to the fighting system being vastly improved from the jump.

Alright. I am upset about one thing. Honestly, at a loss for words.

file.php

Where did it go, RGG?

Back