Spoilers Shenmue The Animation: Episode 1 - Thunderclap - Thread

We had an interesting find last night. Our upload of the latest Anime trailer prompted this claim flag on YouTube:

1644080666302.png

What's interesting is the "Epi# 1" part which means that this cave sequence is most likely from the first episode, but also we found it interesting the use of "Yr 22/23" (as in year). Seems a strange way of saying "Season", but I don't really expect to see a Shenmue Yr 2 23/24 haha, just found it interesting is all :)

We had an interesting find last night. Our upload of the latest Anime trailer prompted this claim flag on YouTube:

View attachment 13983

What's interesting is the "Epi# 1" part which means that this cave sequence is most likely from the first episode, but also we found it interesting the use of "Yr 22/23" (as in year). Seems a strange way of saying "Season", but I don't really expect to see a Shenmue Yr 2 23/24 haha, just found it interesting is all :)
So the first season could maybe be told in flashback and end at S2's ending. I honestly hope they go beyond the cave a bit. Would be kind of a bummer to get stuck in the cave again after Season 1.

The German Crunchyroll site says something about the Anime premiering on Sunday, 6:30 am, German Time https://www.crunchyroll.com/de/anim...llt-weitere-sprecher-und-ending-interpret-vor.

WTF? I thought this was gonna go up at like 12:30am of the 5th Eastern Standard time which would make it 6:30 am of the 5th in my country.

That's kind of a bummer, must have misread that. Well, tomorrow it is, then.
Im central and it airs at 11:30pm tonight. so yeah there was definite confusion with the Feb 5th 12:30am bit. It's technically the 6th for a lot of you but the press material was somewhat misleading.

sequenz01_1lob47.gif

I couldn't sleep tonight, I'm so impatient.. it's already 5am in my country

I guess I'm stupid, but I can't figure out the Crunchyroll website to save my life. "Unfortunately, this show’s videos aren’t available." Zero information there. I guess my Shenmue anime party is canceled.

25 minutes to go.

yet there seems to be no indication of it on Crunchyroll...like I can see a "later today" section in my browser right now but no mention of Shenmue in 25 minutes.

Back