SPOILERS SHENMUE THE ANIMATION EPISODE 7 "Future" THREAD

I found these little descriptions on rotten tomatoes

Episode 7 Future
"Ryo coincidentally finally finds martial arts master Lishao, who easily defeats him and tells him to go home."

Episode 8
"Distinct; Ryo finds a book written by Yuanda Zhu in Xiuying's library. In the book he finds a memo of chawan sign, which coul.."

It suggests to me the next episodes will have all the 4 wude in because they're not rushing to Beverly Hills Wharf at the end of next episode.

My guess for the remaining episodes:
6-9 : Wan Chai
10-12: Kowloon
13: The walk to bailu/meeting shenhua

If we actually don't get to languishuan in the anime, then maybe kowloon would even get 4 episodes. An even 4 for both locations would be nice.

My guess for the remaining episodes:
6-9 : Wan Chai
10-12: Kowloon
13: The walk to bailu/meeting shenhua

If we actually don't get to languishuan in the anime, then maybe kowloon would even get 4 episodes. An even 4 for both locations would be nice.
Reading this makes me a bit worried; we need a season two! Preferably not through Kickstarter ;)

Toonami released the clip:

Don't understand why they don't have these up on YouTube and everywhere else the minute the episode ends.

Dayum they dedicated an entire episode to a wude. I'm honestly shocked (and scared for what they're gonna cram into the following episodes). It was a good episode though!

::slow clap::

Last week I said Shenmue 2's story lends itself to anime better and this episode really proved that. I was fully expecting the Guang School to be cut completely so how cool was it to get an expanded version of the game's events with some relatively minor characters? This episode was connected to the larger story but had its own contained story and reminded me of a Cowboy Bebop episods a bit in how it progressed.

IWe have 2 more Wude, Ren/Zhang, and all of Kowloon to cover, is five episodes enough? Assuming the 13th is for Guilin.

Anyone have any idea why Ren would be looking for Ryo? In the game it was definitely the other way around.

Enjoying the earlier introductions of Ren and the Yellowhead and making certain characters and storylines feel more interconnected than the game necessarily conveyed, there were a few other instances of this in the series so far that I noticed.

Back