Starting Shenmue 2 (DC) on April 15 - too little time to finish the game?

Hello everyone,

I played Shenmue I for a very long time, by collecting almost all capsules and training all fight abilities to the maximum.

Problem is that I start Shenmue II on April 15 1987 and as far as I know the game ends on June 31 1987.

Is there enough time to finish the game? At least I don't have to train much now. :)

Thanks in advance!

Yes, you can play the main story at a relatively leisurely place and not have to worry about running out of a time

Problem is that I start Shenmue II on April 15 1987 and as far as I know the game ends on June 31 1987.

June 31st doesn't exist. The bad ending for Shenmue triggers when you go to sleep on or after July 31st.

Three months is more than enough time to do everything you need to. I did a "fullwalk" doing basically everything in the game without running, skipping dialogue, area jump etc. and it only took two in-game months.

The bad endings in these games require you to actually try to get them - you'll never need to worry about them.

You'll be fine. The only problem is you would have missed the Fangmei Birthday event.

Reactions: Ren
Back