Steam keys sent out now

Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Remember Me (PC)
Steam
amirmoosavi
I redeemed my Steam keys just now from Fangamer. Shenmue III is now in my Steam library. The DLC didn't seem to work, though; it activated but then said app config not available. I'd hold off on redeeming that key for now.

Received it too. Will redeem later today.

Hope the DLC will be working soon enough! Good opportunity for me to finish Shenmue 3 a second time. Maybe with a step back this time, I might appreciate more!

Hope the haters won't trash the game in the reviews.

I redeemed my Steam keys just now from Fangamer. Shenmue III is now in my Steam library. The DLC didn't seem to work, though; it activated but then said app config not available. I'd hold off on redeeming that key for now.
Wait you got more than one Steam key? I got one for the game but don't see one for the DLC you mentioned.

Huh weird, is it just listed in the downloads next to the Full Game Steam Key? I don't have the DLC listed at all and I backed at a high tier.
Yep, it's listed separately just above for me:-
s3Steam.png

Happy to see this going smoothly. Would have been an outcry from the whiners if not :p

After spending ~80 hours with the PC Epic Game Store version on release that has no achievements, I wanted to wait a while before tackling the platinum on PS4, but now I think I'll get the achievements on Steam instead. Hopefully they have integrated the cards as well. Was great fun getting all those for re-releases!

Steam unlock time varies. Some games have a countdown timer on the store page and some don't. When they don't it's usually midnight/or sometime around 10am. Just depends when they push it live really.

Last edited:
Yep, it's listed separately just above for me:-
View attachment 9659

Happy to see this going smoothly. Would have been an outcry from the whiners if not :p

After spending ~80 hours with the PC Epic Game Store version on release that has no achievements, I wanted to wait a while before tackling the platinum on PS4, but now I think I'll get the achievements on Steam instead. Hopefully they have integrated the cards as well. Was great fun getting all those for re-releases!

Steam unlock time varies. Some games have a countdown timer on the store page and some don't. When they don't it's usually midnight/or sometime around 10am. Just depends when they push it live really.
Thanks for this. Think I get it now. My high tier backer DLC was a PS4 copy so I got this code for my PS4:

FDFEx6m.png

I got a physical PC version as an extra so the backer DLC wouldn't have been included.

For those with the Steam key backer DLC code was the PC version your main platform choice when backing at a high tier?

Thanks for this. Think I get it now. My high tier backer DLC was a PS4 copy so I got this code for my PS4:

FDFEx6m.png

I got a physical PC version as an extra so the backer DLC wouldn't have been included.

For those with the Steam key backer DLC code was the PC version your main platform choice when backing at a high tier?
Yep, that's correct. The PC version was my main platform.

My dudes if you have wrote reviews elsewhere is it worth copying and pasting into steam?
Yes. The haters won't hesitate to do so. We have to counter balance that!

Also. Alot of people base the games they buy mostly on the Steam reviews, so it is important to leave you're review and take on Steam to let people know.

Can i add a review to steam if I have no steam purchase? I'm not a PC gamer, but I do have a steam account (grabbed those Sega freebies earlier in the year)

Can i add a review to steam if I have no steam purchase? I'm not a PC gamer, but I do have a steam account (grabbed those Sega freebies earlier in the year)
No. You have to have the purchased (or own) the game and launched it at least once.

Just redeemed both my Keys to steam, apparently, everything went fine, but I am surprised there is no pre-download... :hmm:
It would have been cool to download it already, and then play it when it was released officially.

Thank fuck this was sorted out properly.

Not a fan of the "counter" reviews though.

No, pretty sure you have to own the game on Steam to write a review.

If anyone was expecting Steam Keys but hasn't been emailed please use your survey re-sender and the code should be in the downloads section of Fangamer

Back