Steam keys sent out now

I bought now Shenmue III on Steam, this price is really good and it will last just a few days, i had to buy it, if i win the giveaway i will give the games to a friend who wants to play Shenmue but don't have the money to buy.

Now i have all Shenmue games on Steam. 😊
Shenmue_III.png

Any ideas what the patch does?

Last edited:
I'm downloading the game now but the DLC isn't showing as owned despite me redeeming the separate DLC key.

If you're there, might be worth a bump. Trying to get the thread name changed to "out now" or w/e. Certainly not a well-publicized release!

I didn't opt in for the steam code since I thought I wouldn't get the EGS key.
Now if I buy it again I won't have backer only dlc ?

Finally a PC version with achievements. I'll do some testing today to make sure everything is working. Also sweet that there is a sale so all the DLC comes in at less than $8.

Anyone else running in to an issue with their backer DLC? Steam says it can't download it and the game confirms that it's not downloaded when I enter my code. Reminds me of launch day for Epic when the backer DLC wasn't working lol.

Anyone else running in to an issue with their backer DLC? Steam says it can't download it and the game confirms that it's not downloaded when I enter my code. Reminds me of launch day for Epic when the backer DLC wasn't working lol.
Yep. First it told me I couldn't redeem it because reasons, and then it told me I already had it redeemed. Honestly don't remember what the backer DLC was, though. I remember not knowing when we had the same issue on Epic too lmao.

Strange the price has started so low.as.surely should start high then when sales lower , they reduce it

Strange the price has started so low.as.surely should start high then when sales lower , they reduce it
It's been out a year and regularly selling for a similar price. Seems insane to price it any higher than $20. An impulse buy at $16 is very easy to justify and the game's not exactly costing the publisher or developer much money at this point.

Back