Steam page is live!

New screenshot, too!

ss_46734335d37ac179583957a69c3f7de0420cdfbd.jpg

And Ryo looks different (yet again)!

Just noticed; in the Steam banner, Shenhua has gone ravenette. They have literally swapped hair colours with one another :eek:

Just noticed; in the Steam banner, Shenhua has gone ravenette. They have literally swapped hair colours with one another :eek:
The image has obviously leaked from an alternative dimension!

The image has obviously leaked from an alternative dimension!
I know we'll be able to swap characters at certain points during the game, but I never expected this...

This is incredible! All the small details just look so good. The wrinkles in the jacket, the creases in the T-shirt, the rust on the wall, the wear and tear on the pads :D! Really didn't think we would get anything new until Magic, so this is a great little surprise to keep us going.

Nice find to whoever noticed that they updated the page :D!

I'm not going to lie. I underestimated what YSNet could do with today's tech. Ryo looks like.....Ryo. I hope Lan Di's model is just as refined as Ryo, his model still needs work. Still waiting on high res shots of Ren and Niao Sun. I prefer Shenmue II's Shenhua model, but she'll grow on me as I see more footage.

I'm going to stop questioning what YS says when it comes to developing this game. I was dead wrong when he said years back, I think Sega will let me make Shenmue III.

Looks like I was wrong again when I doubted Yu when he said that the Deep Silver partnership will allow him to make the full-on Shenmue III experience as originally intended.

Last edited:
Am I missing something though? That looks like concept art rather than actual rendering using in-game footage (does that make sense? I don't know how to word it).

Good news though! One step closer towards Shenmue III's release and it feels even more real now. I can't wait until we see another trailer or finally some gameplay :D

Back