Story Quest DLC Apparantly Dropping on Feb 18th

Lots of variables as to why this DLC is not well implemented.
It's not that tricky to unlock, they just didn't communicate which part of the game you had to be in to unlock it. It's a communication issue more than anything. They probably underestimate the amount of players who just want to jump in to play this quest by itself.

It not being available on PC is a different issue entirely.

Just checked and October-December is Q3. In most countries the tax year starts in April, so Q1 is usually April-June.
Interesting, so they might indeed try to get some more Shenmue revenue before their fiscal year ends. I had no idea about the dates. Over here the fiscal year for small companies like mine and medium sized ones starts the 1st of January. Large companies can choose but starting in May, July or September is common.

Are there still issues on PC by the way? I'm on PS4 but someone that I know plays on PC.

Interesting, so they might indeed try to get some more Shenmue revenue before their fiscal year ends. I had no idea about the dates. Over here the fiscal year for small companies like mine and medium sized ones starts the 1st of January. Large companies can choose but starting in May, July or September is common.

Are there still issues on PC by the way? I'm on PS4 but someone that I know plays on PC.
All solved on PC now. Just remember that progress with the DLC story is tied to the main quest. Have all areas of Niawou open if you're wanting to go straight through on it, but not too far. If Shenhua gets kidnapped you wont be able to finish it.

Last edited:
Back