Stupid Cat!

Telekill

Sega Game Gear Enthusiast
Currently playing
Resident Evil 5 (PS4), Helldivers 2 (PS5), God of War: R (PS5)
So, my goal since I first heard of the re-release actually being a thing was to platinum both games.

I've now beat the first Shenmue as of earlier this afternoon. Most of the trophies that I've missed are easily obtainable at the start of the game, such as finding the memories, going to the fortune teller and calling the police (I didn't even know you could do this). The other one... the one that's going to be more difficult, is the cat.

As with the Dreamcast version, I decided to pander to the cat and the children taking care of it. I fed it nearly every day and talked the children as well. I think there may have been one day I missed. All the usual cut scenes triggered such as the cat's leg being better, the cat on the roof, and even Nazomi's scene; though Nazomi's scene was glitched with a view of... I think the sky? After that, the cat was gone and showed up at nights when the kids weren't around. I continued to feed it. Then it was back during the day and the little girl stated that her mother was going to let her keep it. That was the last time I saw the cat.

What am I missing to trigger the "find cat" scene?

Back