SUKA PASS: a fan-made Shenmue Passport app

I have tried out the new version of the app and it keeps crashing on me.

Is this app licensed? Like how did you guys get this onto the app store without getting a cease and desist from sega?
I'm gonna download it right now.

Is this app licensed? Like how did you guys get this onto the app store without getting a cease and desist from sega?
I'm gonna download it right now.
Not licensed, itโ€™s fan made, upfront unofficial and actually not on the app store, iOS at least. Made due in part to SEGA themselves not including the Passport with the re-releases, so could be considered a nice little companion to those games for new players and only serves to promote the series and itโ€™s stupidly detailed world / extra lore! Itโ€™s also completely free and non profit, and infact itโ€™s cost us around the best part of ยฃ800 over the last 3 years ๐Ÿ˜‹

Thanks for downloading, hope you enjoy! :)

We've got a couple of small enhancements/fixes for the music downloading section, mainly for the Android version.

If anyone would be able to help test on an Android device within the next day or two, please DM me with your gmail email address for access to the testing version. Testing should require only 5-10 minutes maximum. Thanks!

New music pack released for Christmas!

You can now enjoy the entire Shenwave Collection 1 by the talented RyoX from the comfort of the Suka Pass app.

This joins the magnificent song collection by Richard Cartlidge that is already available from the app.

Testers Wanted!

Hi all, we have an exciting Suka Pass update in the works, and we are almost ready for some general testing.

The new version expands the videos functionality on the Theater page: there are some new categories with clips of Shenmue beta footage and also clips from Shenmue The Animation.

Testers for both iOS and Android are needed, so if you have time to help out with some testing, which should start within the next few days, please drop me a message. Thank you!

Back