Suka Pass: v1.3.1 Testers Needed (Android)

Switch

Shenmue analysis at www.phantomriverstone.com
Update: iOS testing is now complete, and we are looking for Android testers!

Hi all,

We're looking for volunteers to help QA test the latest version of Suka Pass (the fan-made Shenmue Passport mobile app) through its paces before its release later this week!

We are now looking for testers who have an Android device.

Please get in touch if you...
  • have an Android device, and
  • would be able to find time to test & send feedback in the first part of this week (by Thursday Aug 13)
The testing is simply to spend 30 minutes giving the app a thorough check to make sure everything works as expected. The major change this time is that data files are downloaded automatically when you start the app, instead of being bundled inside the app. The rest of the app should continue to behave as usual.

sukapass.png

If you are able to help, please PM me (@Switch) with your Google account email and we'll arrange access to the latest testing version.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Testing for the iOS version is now closed. Thanks for those who helped out!

We welcome volunteers for testing the Android version within the next few days!

I can test if you wish!

Will it literally be 30 minutes? I'm not strapped for time, but I will need to book a block of time out to do it :)

I can test if you wish!

Will it literally be 30 minutes? I'm not strapped for time, but I will need to book a block of time out to do it :)
Thanks! Yes, realistically it may be shorter as there is no set testing script so it's just a matter of checking the installation process goes smoothly & giving the app a general check (as much as possible).

The main new feature is that data files are downloaded automatically from the app after installation, so we just want to make sure the whole app runs properly.

If you could DM your Google email, I'll add you as a tester.

Last edited:
Back