Super Eyepatch Wolf - We must unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a while now, content creators like Dunkey and SuperEyePatchWolf have been spreading misinformation about Shenmue and their large influence will damage the series if this continues! so many hate the series and won’t try it out because of their lies and I’m done tolerating it! Shenmue must rise again, we must fight back!! If you see a tweet hating on Shenmue, ratio that person and call them out! If a content creator hates on Shenmue again, keep making response videos and send avalanches of tweets at them. Our voices must be heard and the haters must be put in their place! This is the only way we can shift the general opinion

WE WILL FIGHT BACK

SHENMUE WILL RISE AGAIN!!! DO NOT RESIST! FIGHT!

#JoinTheUprising

I wholeheartedly agree! I will stand behind this, we cannot allow these influencers destroy the name of Shenmue and everything that this fanbase has built upon! I suggest everyone should stand behind this so that Shenmue will rise again! No more Yakuza sheep! No more SEPW sheep! No more slander and misinformation being thrown around to the games and anime! FIGHT!

#JoinTheUprising

Yeah, well, good luck...
Clearing Shenmue misconceptions is like screaming into the void.

Everyone already made up their mind that Shenmue is basically Yakuza but worse without playing it, because their favorite Youtuber said so.

I get that it sucks when people hate on the things we like, but this sort of vigilante response is not the way to go about dealing with it and can only do more harm than good. Despite our views on Shenmue, people are entitled to their opinions and under no circumstances should anybody be harassed for expressing negative ones.

Locking this thread now, please don't promote the idea here any further. That goes for your main account too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back