Takehiko Inoue (Manga author)

Hi guys,

Few month ago I re read all the mangas of Vagabond (Takehiko Inoue), it was already one of my favorite manga, but re read it made me love this even more, and I understand more how this manga is genious (artwork, story, character ect)

After I finished i wanted more of Takehiko Inoue so I bought Real (another manga of this master) and wow, this one too is genious !

So I can't recommand you enough to read Vagabond and Real, I think you would like it if you like Shenmue ;)

I thinking of buying Slam dunk, it is the last manga of this author i haven't read, an I am sure it would be genious too :)

Ps: a link to give you a small example of his artwork https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bb/32/10/bb3210d7bd2476c021674ef253786ec3.jpg

Vagabond is a nice series. I have one german issue of it, quit collecting it because it was really hard to get more german issues but in chase the english issues are easier to get I will resume collecting. The first issue of Vagabond was really great. I like that type of manga.

Vagabond is a nice series. I have one german issue of it, quit collecting it because it was really hard to get more german issues but in chase the english issues are easier to get I will resume collecting. The first issue of Vagabond was really great. I like that type of manga.
Yes you should keep with the english version, i have read lot of manga, and vagabond is the one which make me the biggest impression, with its slow flow and the way the characters grow and evolve :)

Back