The 2019 8th Annual Dojo Award Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku Rose

Sex Panther
Banned

A warning has been issued for this post. The post is in clear violation of the Shenmue Dojo forum guidelines V. Member etiquette, VI. Posting etiquette and IX. Other disallowed content, respectively. Please see the guidelines and policies of the forum here, before posting. Be adviced that this is the final warning of the member and that further transgressions of the guidelines will result in a permanent ban. Thank you. Araviel

UW46QCz8uRFLBTEV0nlKA52g5R_w8XnOFyb-q75wFhCM8ZeyKl-iWCCfwWd34jsj1v5neXbBRmvg2ho2bhUyB1qVpFHSikCm9PV-S3uBBs0LAbGSp675uxQW88qgyCOJ6qVOYXTf

You are watching a Shenmue Dojo TV broadcast, this broadcast has been censored and edited for your own protection.

Pre Show

Welcome to the red carpet coverage for the 2019 Dojo Awards for the Shenmue Dojo the greatest Shenmue community for the greatest series ever to be made by the great and respected within the Shenmue community Shenmue Dojo. With the release of the greatest game of all time Shenmue III tonight promises to be the best Dojo Awards yet. We already have our first people on the Red Carpet so we’re now cutting to @Spaghetti who is with the Metacrtic rally squad.

@Spaghetti: I’m here with the metacritic squad who’ve been posting 10’s on Metacritic to help Shenmue 3, so tell us why did you decide this needed to be done because Shenmue 3 is already the best game ever?
@Sput: Some people who had never played Shenmue 3 because they’re scum decided to hit the page with 0’s before even playing it. You can’t judge a game before you’ve played it so we decided we best spam the page with 10’s after playing it for 5 minutes and realising what genius the game is and what a genius Yu is.
@Spaghetti: What is with the Love Thy Sister shirts?
@Reprise: Shenmue is like family to us! Yu is a God so we decided to do a spin on Love Thy Neighbour. It would be weird to love your father or brother like we do Shenmue but we thought loving your sister that way isn't weird.

We will now go to a break but stay tuned to Shenmue Dojo TV for the 8th Annual Dojo Awards.

Ad Break

We all are worried about the scary people in the world. The people out there who hate Shenmue and want it to fail. The uneducated scum who don’t understand true art and only like crap like Call of Duty. That is why the Shenmue Dojo is protecting you with it’s reeducation camps so that people with incorrect opinions will learn the error of their ways before they can be integrated back into the Dojo community.

Picture removed. Distasteful and highly offensive use of Jewish War Camps. Removed by Mod

These people look harmless enough and look just like us, but they hate Shenmue and must be stopped. If you are aware of any member of the Dojo who does not think Shenmue 3 is the best game ever you should immediately notify a Mod so that they can be transported to one of our reeducation camps before any harm comes to you or your fellow neighbours. They will immediately be taken and made to feel embarrassed for the error of their ways. Here are some words from people previously involved in our reeducation program:

Picture removed. Distasteful and highly offensive depiction of Islamic people. Removed by Mod

@Myshtuff: I awake at 6AM every day and after eating breakfast I have to play Shenmue 3 until midnight every day. I am told that I will be released once I have all the herb picking and fishing trophies and come to my senses and admit that Shenmue 3 is the best game ever.
@TwiceFriedRice: I once said I didn’t like the story of Shenmue 3 and spent a week being reeducated. If I found anything I felt was badly written or badly acted I am struck with a cane until I come to my senses and explain why this was actually intentional by Yu and not just bad.

Do not fear, those who can not be saved are dealt with in a reasonable manner.

Disgusting Image: Removed by Mod.

WE NOW RETURN TO THE DOJO AWARDS RED CARPET

It seems that @Peter and the mods @spud1897, @ShenSun and @Henry Spencer are now heading inside so we will follow them as the show is just starting.
aayiAo4CL2ArCX6aUwKqwQnHz-YQuiuM5Wiq91lXnDiiTVFTy1W3ZFUpUFYrez9pIy-BI82p2OzFwNzUEGxLUAjoUaS3AD7lRGHYikhLkOGrouciovo_69paOXKeTEJkU7VEvMbV

The 2019 8th Annual Dojo Awards!!!

Use of Neo-Nazi images. Image removed. This kind of material is not welcome here or anywhere else on the internet. Mod Removed Image

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the 2019 9th Annual Dojo Awards live from the Kodak theatre. We've got a heck of a show for you tonight so let's get started.

*Riku Rose walks out on stage*

Riku Rose:
“I was just told that due to Caitlin Jenner not having played Shenmue 3 she wouldn’t be allowed to host the awards as she is now in a reeducation camp. I’m not really sure what to say in that case so I thought I would read some messages I recived each one is from different people who posted here for years and won't now even after the long wait for Shenmue 3 to show why this place feels dead outside a Shenmue topic.”

Tried coming back a couple of times but never felt the same and nothing 'negative' was allowed to be said

Having mods with 2015 join dates tell me how the place works is aggravating to say the least

They've killed that place themselves, if this is the concrete end of Shenmue, they are going to be looking back on the past couple of years and probably realize how bad they really screwed up managing SD

dunno who thought it would be a good idea to make people no one knows mods

This has gotten sad... what has the dojo become

Idk if you still watch South Park but the dojo feels very "pc" babies

Please see below for the list of previous winners:
Game of the Year:
2010: Deadly Premonition
2011: Batman: Arkham City
2012: Assassin's Creed III
2013: The Last of Us
2015: Bloodborne
2016: The Last Guardian
2017: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Buzz Killington Award:
2010: Ryudo and Dorian
2011: Dorian
2012: Ryudo
2013: AnimeGamer183
2015: Himuro
2016: Himuro
2017: Peter

Biggest Bully:
2010: Ryudo
2011: Ryudo
2013: QWERTY
2015: Riku Rose
2016: Mittens2317
2017: Mittens2317

Biggest Punchbag:
2010: Jokatech19
2011: Jokatech19
2013: Animegamer183
2015: Animegamer183
2016: Animegamer183
2017: Ryudo

Funniest Member:
2010: Kiba
2011: Spokane, Mr. OL, Animegamer183
2012: Kiba
2013: QWERTY and Let's Get Sweaty
2015: Riku Rose
2016: SCQ
2017: SCQ

Coolest Member:
2012: Mr. OL and Mittens2317
2013: Rakim
2015: St. Elmo's Fire
2016: Mr. OL
2017: Mr. OL

Worst Member:
2010: Jokatech19
2011: Ryudo and Dorian
2013: Animegamer183
2015: Ryudo
2016: Animegamer183
2017: Ryudo

Member of the Year:
2010: Kenny
2011: Mr. OL
2012: Peter
2013: Mittens2317
2015: Ziming
2016: Peter
2017: Switch

We apologize for any distress caused, we can assure you that the rest of the show will be have no outbreaks from anyone. We have now got a host for you that will not provide anything to over the top or exciting, we will keep it very bland for you. Please put your hands together for your host Jimmy Fallon!

ecfcedb7caf8851b6e0d1a68f152b154.gif

Use of Neo-Nazi images. Image removed. This kind of material is not welcome here or anywhere else on the internet. Mod Removed Image

Jimmy Fallon:
Wow, wow, wow. Thanks guys, you’re amazing. I love you all, Wow. I love Shenmue 3 and it’s the best game ever. I love it. Wow.
Let’s get this show on the road. To present the first award which is Game of the Year we have two people who haven’t played a game since 2001 since Shenmue 2 was the last good game.

F4bRqs466f2zhzl47YGDS9ovOle9SDnCdpUT_L1Moshwfo8_Po9rnci8t4I09bUvMAWwrg7KuYNfCVXgnKlYQ6dwcJkdhcljGu6ljkMRRfXjmY9PAGXxqPj19mbRVVVzsAUvL3je

Warren Beatty:
As we know Shenmue 3 will win this award.

GOTY
In 3rd Place - Resident Evil 2
In 2nd Place - Judgment
In 1st Place:
Death Stranding

Warren Beatty:
What? Shenmue 3 didn’t win? We can assure you folks that we will look into everyone who voted and send the people who didn’t vote for Shenmue 3 to the reeducation camps.

Jimmy Fallon:
Next is the biggest Buzzkill Award so to kill the mood we’re going to do some forced diversity for you all since everyone loves that:

T0hGycUGnPskjaWVVSQ8x96LdiUbnn5JFj2zZbH2MpBLGJz-tZyzp0xhUKYbYEoiyTemQpEf6yK0QFHK0joaUcAP0g8Lh4uPicXWsqt_MczqgQzo8InAZSqocGPRtNDeI6p7BA6M

Kate McKinnon:
Don’t worry guys I won’t fuck this up like I did with Ghostbusters:

Buzz Killington:
In 3rd Place - @DigitalDuck
In 2nd Place - @Nathanial Essex
In 1st Place -
@spud1897

Kate McKinnon:
Ouch, have some bubbly.

vOJrlma1hhy0Uat3tHzsz-rmTGTAboZlKzCQoggglEuCj9nWQJT7yAxu8eExL1Tnm5vHMW6lNoThnruZtafhiwLyvtRVRZvB7Re6688Qt2TNxC9TV1FYkyRfoqS8xLLm6NOHkj8B

Jimmy Fallon:
For the biggest bully award we have a bunch of beautiful women who are millionaires to tell you how tough it is being them in a male industry.:

kKUYN26RtpRSewJrMN812cre_4ho5HDS_UaIZ7PTjneg2MOMY_MideYukoDzFAwSYspj9xghfLYcphzlDTvEWCxonodeotE5jZ_dONcZ05tDahUOBDatgPhACK_jEFf8D6slxfEj

Salma Hayek:
I hope you’re happy, you’re disgusting white men bullies:

Biggest Bully:
In 3rd Place - @Reprise
In 2nd Place - @ShenSun
In 1st Place -

Jimmy Fallon:
For the Biggest Punchbag we have a woman who will say how terrible it is you’re bullied and a guy who will hurt you if you go near her:

QCUcJHVLALVHJjigggwh4Nxvj9P_2gzL2PwiZDp31JZaVaV99sph-kho7dzp19aix5rfKHHwazM8uONV9vJja5Lh4CMorFzbdKSXVWfYqjWAeXolt9CKjjMm1cXxc0Uf2lwPP5IN

Taylor Swift:
It’s a shame that people are mean to you all and I’m super sad about it, Anyway:

Biggest Punchbag:
In 3rd place - @高野和泉
In 2nd Place - @Nathanial Essex
In 1st Place:

Jimmy Fallon:
For the funniest award we have the hilarious Amy Poehler and a woman who has been in some funny things but isn’t that funny herself:

948uwGwHeavg7-DJ3hGVlxDMljm2BI-3CvyTqsThQ6diXI7v-1GiNjgyp2JX_O5DnRuicDfLxkChUh11ijRT4MY-niMIVdbFHgKao8aUIWRDMJK5tInABOhm1VGlHlLSnDlLbPNH

Amy Poehler:
Being funny around here isn’t too hard these days. “You dislike Shenmue? Go play GTA LOL”

Funniest Member:
In 3rd Place - @Let's Get Sweaty
In 2nd Place - @SCQ
In 1st Place:

Jimmy Fallon:
Next is the coolest member award so we have the only celebrity who’s done anything funny or cool since Trump got elected.

k1EcUngGhGuCqZ3o5HDF8hcRhq66zG8TXxEvyt7fewGI05GR38uy9-BSG-qk5Fn4YPgtQopwwPtTqC9E4yr7GL8McyqGmy1NhZ1Hn64-ezqqEk3OGYEKcchi-YUf-by1od6uxCGH

Ricky Gervais:
Fuck off:

Coolest Member:
In 3rd Place - @SCQ
In 2nd Place - @Bambi
In 1st place:

Jimmy Fallon:
It wouldn’t be the Dojo Awards without Kiba to present the worst member award:

pNLJUqmoGYebACY95xmUaoB6zj2iRqEjrovHisZOHRW0tV-aXw0zBms6BY38SLv_5EYGkt-ORrfXKfq9QDeL-n_FjvlXxDAdZTKaLaQX4vrgMBagkV9Ppaj7Y7C_RwAeznGVboY5

Kiba:
Don’t be brainwashed Shenmue 3 isn’t th!

Worst Member:
In 3rd Place - @DigitalDuck
In 2nd Place - @Van Joel Sandwich
In 1st Place:
@spud1897

Must have been posts like this:

In case you haven't noticed this is a Shenmue fan site where the series will generally be shown in a positive light. If you dont like it dont post.

vOJrlma1hhy0Uat3tHzsz-rmTGTAboZlKzCQoggglEuCj9nWQJT7yAxu8eExL1Tnm5vHMW6lNoThnruZtafhiwLyvtRVRZvB7Re6688Qt2TNxC9TV1FYkyRfoqS8xLLm6NOHkj8B

Jimmy Fallon:
Now we have the final award, best member. Since it’s the year of Shenmue 3’s release we had to get the legend that brought us this gift. He was unable to make it but has sent us a video message.

MF8ROfMN_DMEK1HVoUILgQPDYbqgjZSHMYKeSByiwCHpLzNWOTTBuAtrJfkqCqxi2dZgnXMdkKbW4cogm6owdTjUb0qujFkbAHy4OyXuQxMGouLyQd_zKeL-NE-S2l39lK0zZk8r

Post Removed. Distasteful whatever people think about the game, implying the developer is a fraud isn't happening. Deleted by Mod

Member of the year:

In 3rd Place - @Amir
In 2nd Place - @Rakim
The Member of the year is:

Jimmy Fallon:
What a show guys, of course it doesn’t end there. Please put your hands together for Tony Lewis

Have a great night​

Last edited by a moderator:
Super happy to be out of re-education finally. I'm happy to be part of the collective. All is good. No stress. All is one. One is all. Work will set me free.

Shenmue 3 is the greatest game ever. May I have my kidney back now?

How the hell did I get 2nd place for member of the year? :LOL:
I guess everyone's right, this place has sunk to new lows.
Yeah. I would accuse him of tampering with the votes but Spud got worst and buzz killington so it seems legit.

The fact that he is a Mod with 3 posts and he always posted about 10 minutes after another certain cringy Mod commented makes it obvious someone wanted to send certain people to the re-education camps but not do it from their own mod account to avoid any backlash...

Which is ironic because they ended up proving the point they was trying to hide. Makes me nostalgic for the Ryudo years.

And I thought the role playing in itself was cringe... Honestly if someone is reduced to doing this sort of childish thing then they should just give up being a mod and post as a regular member.

Personally I think they should just give up on life as a whole but we’re all entitled to our opinions which is why we have the Awards so everyone can vote for theirs.

but we’re all entitled to our opinions which is why we have the Awards so everyone can vote for theirs.
Yes, and remember just because a mod shuts down any further discussion you were still entitled to your opinion because they didn't ban you for posting it. Just don't argue your point further because that's trolling and possibly racist.

You wanna chat about your little awards thing, fire away.

You wanna use this thread to shit on my staff and how this place is being ran, then I will shut it down personally. Clear? Good.

You wanna chat about your little awards thing, fire away.

You wanna use this thread to shit on my staff and how this place is being ran, then I will shut it down personally. Clear? Good.
fully clear great leader. I will be a functioning member of the dojo from now on.

Inappropriate Content. Final warning issued
Post removed. Inappropriate content. Log Kept of original by Mods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back