The 2019 Dojo Awards Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would I trust you to set something up like that? I was talking to Mittens on the phone the other day and he was so excited about the page you set up and was telling me about what games he was excited to play that he had missed out on this year.

He called me last night in tears that no donation had been made and hung up while I was trying to calm him down. Now he’s not answering his phone or texts and hasn’t logged in. None of his family know where he is.

If he’s hurt himself in some way just know this is on you. You should be banned from this community before you hurt anyone else.
What I expect from a guy called Mittenz.

I am a strict monarchist because I am, in fact, a monarch. Therefore, it is my duty to forgo voting and instead appoint all victors immediately.

As per the rules of this cute rebellion, under no circumstances can my royal appointments be counted as votes. Rather, they stand as the actual winners no matter the results of any so-called election that may yet be carried out illegally in early 2020 by those who would dare flout my authority.

In this year of our common era, all two-thousand and nineteen of them, I declare --

Perpetual Member of the Year
Peter

Prime Ministers
Riku Rose and Henry Spencer

Worst Member
That dude whose name escapes us all.

Funniest Member
Mittz

Coolest Members
ys. and Sonikku

Chief Military Strategist
Truck_1_0_1_

Buzz Killington
Our Eeyore. No need to embarrass by naming names.

Biggest Punchbag
This is the Dojo's Age of Enlightenment. Shenmue III is ours. We have transcended trollery. Obsolete category.

Biggest Bully
^

Court Scholar
Nathanial Essex

Game of the Year
Shenmue III

Now go forth and play Shenmue III.
Delete this.

I have voted only in one category

Just to let you all know, I'm fine. Had a bit of an episode but should be okay moving forward. As long as I can pay for my medication. It's coming in at £200/week, so 💁‍♂️

Prescriptions aren’t free on the NHS. Not that you care about people in need of help. I’ve PM’d the mods about you hopefully they can deal with you as you just make me sick.

Following reports, I've decided to shut down the site. Anything beyond this post is just a figment of your imagination.

SO I'm a military strategist now!

I may not be any Zhuge Liang, buut...

Wait, I'm working class, not lower class, you frog-licking cretin.

Mooooods, Mittenz is bullying me because I won't pay for his jobseekers allowance.

- Mittens has an S, not a Z.
- It's Universal Credit now.
- I have a job. It's cash in hand and involves a bit of light theft, but still...

-you write it with an s but at heart you know it's actually written with a stylish z
-you're the expert I suppose
-I'm glad you take part in our rich pikey traditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back