The Future of Shenmue Day campaign (?)

Hi,

I was wondering what was the future for the monthly #ShenmueDay in which we'd post on the 3rd of every month - is that going to continue as the game has just released or is everyone on board with adapting it to the 4th day of every month to support the notion of a Shenmue IV? I did post this on the Striking while the Iron is hot thread but didn't get much of a response, so I just wanted to pose the idea/question to peoeple invovled with it.

If anything I think showing that the fan base still has love and devotion to the series (Despite our gripes we may have with the 3rd game), would give a very positive sign a sopposed to the fan base suddenly flatlining all noise on the prospect of a Shenmue IV.

Hi,

I was wondering what was the future for the monthly #ShenmueDay in which we'd post on the 3rd of every month - is that going to continue as the game has just released or is everyone on board with adapting it to the 4th day of every month to support the notion of a Shenmue IV? I did post this on the Striking while the Iron is hot thread but didn't get much of a response, so I just wanted to pose the idea/question to peoeple invovled with it.

If anything I think showing that the fan base still has love and devotion to the series (Despite our gripes we may have with the 3rd game), would give a very positive sign a sopposed to the fan base suddenly flatlining all noise on the prospect of a Shenmue IV.
As it stands we're still going ahead with the 3rd. Longer term plans will be announced but for this month it's the standard Shenmue day on the 3rd.

Back