The Xbox Game Pass thread

Sput Vas Normandy

There's a lot of buzz around Shenmue 4
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Starfield
As a new fan of this service after they put the Yakuza series on it, I'm gonna auto-claim as President of the Xbox Game Pass fans club of the Dojo.

Here we'll put new games on it and discuss stuff like what are we playing and what are we interested in.

Next games:

1616629954530.png

1616629969458.png

Yakuza 6 and Octopath traveller will be available in 7 minutes. Two great adds. I really liked Octopath traveller (green steam) but that kinda Medieval English got me tired, and I felt like I was not enjoying it at full when I was in the 6th character, so I paused it. It's nice to play it legally. I'm gonna play it later.

What are you playing?
1616630258491.png
Tried the first stage of Streets of Rage 4. My gf saw it and wanna try to play with me later. Seems really cool, I like it, taking it from a person that didnt play beat'em ups back in the day, just emulated Cadillacs and Dinosaurs.

I'd like to play Recore in the future, because seems like those fine games that nobody paid attention to because it was just a Microsoft releases and nobody owns a Xbox lol

I usually play Forza Motorsport 7 while I listen to vids or some podcast

I'd like to fly in the Fly Simulator in Italy, never tried it yet.

And played Haven, a game that I'm convinced to buy on Steam in the future, really liked it, but I'm stuck in some part, I have to watch a tutorial

What are you gonna play next?

I'm really interested in Anthem. Yes, I know, I'm kinda the only people on Earth looking to play it, but still, look good to me, gameplay seems fun, imo it's a Destiny in third person, and I enjoyed Destiny. Story and characters seems kinda lazy, but still I wanna try this experience. I'm looking to buy a new case because my PC turns into magma when I play this, so maybe in April I can play it safely.

I'd like to try Control in the future. Seems a cool game too, a game that I wouldnt buy, but yes I'd like to try.

Same with Star Wars Squadrons, I'm not a fan of the franchise but seems really cool and Idk why nobody is paying attention to it.

Finally, a friend of mine always is saying I have to play Titanfall 2, seems good but I'm not a fan of FPS preciselly. Maybe later, when I'm not with all this games. I tried Code Vein too, and I love the esthetic (or whatever) but was too souls like to me (or I'm just bad).

Back