This game is keeping me awake at night lol

Hey, new to the site but a longtime Shenmue fan since the game came out on Dreamcast. Anyway, thought this would make a good topic to introduce myself. I am Riku, a fan of both the Shenmue and Yakuza series (as you can tell by the horrible photoshop I did of plastering Ryo's face onto Kiryu's body lol...hey it was 4 AM in the morning when I made it and I was bored lol) and a lifelong Sega fanatic.

Anyway, since I started playing the game on Tuesday, it's all I've basically played (aside from playing some Yakuza 4 remastered) and once again the Shenmue series is on my mind, and I can't sleep tonight cause I'm too busy thinking about doing a LONG ASS playthrough of Shenmue I, II and III starting on the 29th seeing as how this year is the 20th Anniversary of the first game releasing in Japan.

Anyway, I look forward to talking with everyone here about all things Shenmue!

Hey, new to the site but a longtime Shenmue fan since the game came out on Dreamcast. Anyway, thought this would make a good topic to introduce myself. I am Riku, a fan of both the Shenmue and Yakuza series (as you can tell by the horrible photoshop I did of plastering Ryo's face onto Kiryu's body lol...hey it was 4 AM in the morning when I made it and I was bored lol) and a lifelong Sega fanatic.

Anyway, since I started playing the game on Tuesday, it's all I've basically played (aside from playing some Yakuza 4 remastered) and once again the Shenmue series is on my mind, and I can't sleep tonight cause I'm too busy thinking about doing a LONG ASS playthrough of Shenmue I, II and III starting on the 29th seeing as how this year is the 20th Anniversary of the first game releasing in Japan.

Anyway, I look forward to talking with everyone here about all things Shenmue!
We love your enthusiasm and we accept all here.
We hope you enjoy this series, and we hope to hear how you felt playing them.

If you need assistance let us know, and we will help you!

We love your enthusiasm and we accept all here.
We hope you enjoy this series, and we hope to hear how you felt playing them.

If you need assistance let us know, and we will help you!

Thank you. At least someone was friendly and welcoming to me.

Welcome aboard the Shenmue train! Next stop Station IV if you know what I'm saying. CHOOCHOO

Welcome!

Shenmue snuck into a few of my dreams in the last week. I had one particular dream where Chai held a knife to my throat :ROFLMAO:

Back