Undiscovered Secrets...!........?

For non guided, already talked posts...
For some form of not discovered, nor never uhm rare shared secrets...

Starting first
What do you think of these:

Shenmue III_20210218090752.png
Tried to connect it with the hotel flyer to no avail, and tought if could be something about Jialing Ma with her sucker lovers, nothing...
In some way I tought about the ferry 2nd floor...when Ren were around at some point, realized can't be anything gay...

Tried to translate it, with weird diferent results as something about "for couples" or partners...

In my first playtrough, flirted with shenhua, the Vogue items and this sign...To see Shenhua asleep in bed (scene plenty discovered by other players) feeling in love and jelous about Ryo...I don't know if one thing triggered the other...but in my 2nd playtrough, on that moment in particular, she is sleeping, in an, like one and only quiet position...curious uh?!?
Thinked about the awesome idea of staying there (at the sign) with Shenhua...ok, now with this theory, as I'm in my second Playtrough, and far ahead from the arriving to Niaowu, can't try this what I'll tell you...wonder what can happen if we Walk there with Shenhua, really questioning myself if she could enter the building with us...what do you think?

And changing subject...What about this?:

Shenmue III_20210218090839.png
With this, I'm not sure if it was there in la first playtrough, or after-before the Chobus super zafari...
This one is really really curious, cause I have no ideas as in what to try, other than staring from a distance, walked above when I, in a dumbed way discover the Chobu's flooring tiles and tought if it will trigger some scene viewing from other fov point...no results...Bad trippy version of Sherlock Holmes.
What ya think?...

And what about yours? Post Them all !

Last edited:
For non guided, already talked posts...
For some form of not discovered, nor never uhm rare shared secrets...

Starting first
What do you think of these:

View attachment 10502
vltl4cjhg4_UZrfwFdyJLlrJzK0HlX2YAkzwcUe0L-bnA5bHcTs1wHPXgg48AjtnVr4_XcRBozeR-JxOH4l23fK5i4KJrcyenMDOqA

The wooden block on the rail reminds me of this guy

It's true! Oo and all over the place in the game, as in New Paradise Prize Exchange besides Hotel Niaowu. Great! Do you think it is premeditated?

Anyone who didn't see this during their playthrough didn't go to the balcony outside their hotel room during the last day (or it could have been the evening before, after Shenhua has been kidnapped.) There's a cutscene where Ryo grabs the railing and this thing is shown from a birds eye view.

There were some complimentary fruits left by the hotel owner in one of the abandoned houses between the hotel and the Red Snakes hideout, and in another one, there's a room upstairs (there's clutter in front of the stairs, but there's a way that weaves around the back from the outside) where there's one of those big headed dummies sitting on a bed, a poster of Yu Suzuki on the wall, and a box of medicine to be collected.

I hadn't seen those mentioned anywhere. Sorry I don't have any screenshots with me.

Back