Untitled Goose Game

Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Thief (XBOX); Pit People (XBOX), Hitman 3 (PS)
Hooray, the second most important release of the year is finally here! Untitled Goose Game comes out today on PC (the dreaded Epic Games Store) and Nintendo Switch.

Anyone else psyched for this game? Or is it just me? Got to say, I've always wanted to play the part of a belligerent kleptomaniac goose and at last I will be able to sate that desire.

I have no Switch so I cannot get it. But if had one I would be interested in it. It looks unique and funny, reminds me about a time when Videogames ware not about hyper realism but about fun.

This game does look hilarious, more games should have you being just an absolute asshole to people. Not like in a Fable or Mass Effect way where millions of people die, more stealing someone’s sandwiches or making them step in a big puddle.

This game does look hilarious, more games should have you being just an absolute asshole to people. Not like in a Fable or Mass Effect way where millions of people die, more stealing someone’s sandwiches or making them step in a big puddle.
This guy gets it (y)

Back