WAKE UP NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blixt

Banned
User was banned for this post

Jibby, Site Staff recently locked a thread and ended it with these words:​

"We will not be hosting this discussion.
The COVID vaccines will save an incredible number of lives and the Dojo will not be a platform for anybody to potentially voice unfounded antivax views.
This thread is now locked."

That is the most disrespectful and ignorant statement I've heard in a long time.

Moderator removed content: Anti-Vaccination is dangerous and could cost countless lives. Account banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I'm making a point here.

Firstly the Covid Anti-Vaccination stuff isn't welcome here at all. Shenmue and or the Dojo is not a platform for that discussion and while we let most topics run on here this is one we won't. People have lost their lives to this terrible disease & have sacrificed so much in the last year.

Secondly I'm backing Jibby 110% behind closing that topic. He asked in our staff chat about it and I made the call to close it for the reasons above. I'm not having any of my staff disrespected in such a manner. If this escalates then it will be dealt with accordingly. If anyone has a problem with my staff you come to me directly and privately, then any issues can be resolved.

If you think that statement is ignorant then I suggest you study medicine and epidemiology for the next 7 years, come up with a hypothesis, and get a PHD then we will take that seriously.

Anyone wants to discuss this further then my PM's are open. Otherwise this discussion is now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back