Want to sell some of my Shenmue collection, would eBay be the best place?

Hello,

I've been a long time fan of the series and have collected quite a few things over the years (the games from different regions, figures, mousepads, etc.). I would now like to sell of a lot of these since I no longer have any place to keep them (I've recently gotten a second child so space is limited) :).

Has anyone here sold any collectables from Shenmue and if so where did you sell it?

I would love to get some recommendations or ideas of places if you guys have any ideas. :)

PS. I'm new to this forum, but I've been on ShenmueDojo since. hmm, I don't even remember, did the site exist 2002 or even 2001?, I have a vauge memory of reading different Shenmue fan-fiction on ShenmueDojo back then! But I'm new to the forum.

There's a website where you can sell this kinda thing in an auction format or just set a specific price for it. I forget the name though, sorry.

Ahoy! eBay is the obvious choice, but there's also the Shenmue500k facebook group if that's of any help? Where are you based out of curiosity? Another option is to PM folk here and do PayPal perhaps?

I'd be interested to see what you have, but i'm also too shy to ask how much, because i'm a bit of a tightwad and I don't want to cause offence!!

Ahoy! eBay is the obvious choice, but there's also the Shenmue500k facebook group if that's of any help? Where are you based out of curiosity? Another option is to PM folk here and do PayPal perhaps?

I'd be interested to see what you have, but i'm also too shy to ask how much, because i'm a bit of a tightwad and I don't want to cause offence!!
If I'm allowed I could def. post a full list here. :) and you could have a look and see if you are interested in anything. However, I'm probably gonna need a few days before I can get the list and photos together but I could def. do that. :)

We've no issue with things being put on here as such but it's not common place.

What I will say is any transactions made are at your own risk & the Dojo isn't responsible for the completion of such transactions.

Hello,

I've been a long time fan of the series and have collected quite a few things over the years (the games from different regions, figures, mousepads, etc.). I would now like to sell of a lot of these since I no longer have any place to keep them (I've recently gotten a second child so space is limited) :).

Has anyone here sold any collectables from Shenmue and if so where did you sell it?

I would love to get some recommendations or ideas of places if you guys have any ideas. :)

PS. I'm new to this forum, but I've been on ShenmueDojo since. hmm, I don't even remember, did the site exist 2002 or even 2001?, I have a vauge memory of reading different Shenmue fan-fiction on ShenmueDojo back then! But I'm new to the forum.
I would definitely be interested in having a look at what you have. I'm always looking to build my collection.

Back