Welcome to the NEW Shenmue Dojo!

? Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll add it to our list of suggestions ???
Sorry to derail but one more suggestion... Notifications don't show if you click them or not. They're all the same color as past notifications, so it's hard to keep track of which ones are new. Also highlighting my own posts, when my own posts are quoted, and friends would be helpful as well...

Sorry to derail but one more suggestion... Notifications don't show if you click them or not. They're all the same color as past notifications, so it's hard to keep track of which ones are new. Also highlighting my own posts, when my own posts are quoted, and friends would be helpful as well...
I’ll investigate and see if there is something I can do do highlight it?

I should also clarify something...

if anyone thinks that that's it. We are done and dusted the you couldnt be more wrong!

We completely understand tweaks still need to be made, and we fully intend to make them. Also, we will be looking in various XenForo add-ons which can benefit members' experience further, as well as take any advice on board.

This really is the beginning. Its not an ending by any means.

Love the new design and the professionalism of the job that’s been done. I think it’s safe to assume that Pandora’s Box will be one of the things that will best remain down memory lane?

I love what you've done with the place, Peter.

Do you want any help with any errors or typos we see, Peter? I just don't want to be that guy :)

I posted this on another board, but I wanted to make sure it was added to the suggestions if you guys were interested.

"I really like it! Any chance we can bring back the "Currently Playing" and "Favorite Title" subheads below our usernames? I really loved those for some reason >_>

Any chance we can bring back the "Currently Playing" and "Favorite Title" subheads below our usernames? I really loved those for some reason >_>
Thanks for the suggestion, I have written it up and we'll see what we will do. ? Even though the new site and forums are now out, we are working very hard on making it even better.

The new forum looks great indeed. I like the new Design.

ps: Hello to everybody I am new in the this forum and a new Shenmue Fan. Although I knew about the game back then and even had a Dreamcast, I did not play Shenmue 1 and 2 until recently on my DC. I really enjoyed it, and cannot wait till the Release of Shenmue 3.

The new forum looks great indeed. I like the new Design.

ps: Hello to everybody I am new in the this forum and a new Shenmue Fan. Although I knew about the game back then and even had a Dreamcast, I did not play Shenmue 1 and 2 until recently on my DC. I really enjoyed it, and cannot wait till the Release of Shenmue 3.
Welcome to the Dojo @9dragons ! Love seeing new fans of the series! ??

Back