Welcome to the NEW Shenmue Dojo!

@Birty We have discovered what we believe to be the issue, and will be doing an upgrade to the forums in a short while. This will hopefully fix the slowness of the forums and the main site, stay tuned for further info!

Really like adding the flags underneath everyone's avatar!

Do we have the option to turn that off, if necessary?

And slightly off-topic, but I always thought Peter was from Ireland?

Unless he's an Ulsterman...

Really like adding the flags underneath everyone's avatar!

Do we have the option to turn that off, if necessary?

And slightly off-topic, but I always thought Peter was from Ireland?

Unless he's an Ulsterman...

Yea i am just tinkering with a few things. Its based on IP, and it can be disabled under your "privacy" options in your CP. But i am not sure if they will stay. Not sure if i like it or not.

Yea, nah lol. Good idea, but half the flags are missing, as well as poor mobile implementation. Ah well, it was worth a try.

I hope this is the right thread to ask (and that it isn't/hasn't been discussed elsewhere): would it be possible to add a "switch off" option for the streams on the sidebar?
I'm not averse to change as such (much less, watching streams) nor do I mean to sound cantankerous, but I admit it makes the aesthetics of the main forum page feel a bit crowded.

(That said, even if not, I respect the intention: we need to give the series support and I love to occasionally watch Dojo staff suffer in mini-games!)

i had forgot about those plans.... really cool, but an option to toggle will be nice, for sure.

I hope this is the right thread to ask (and that it isn't/hasn't been discussed elsewhere): would it be possible to add a "switch off" option for the streams on the sidebar?
I'm not averse to change as such (much less, watching streams) nor do I mean to sound cantankerous, but I admit it makes the aesthetics of the main forum page feel a bit crowded.

(That said, even if not, I respect the intention: we need to give the series support and I love to occasionally watch Dojo staff suffer in mini-games!)
Hello,

We can have a look at it. We're looking at the sidebar as a whole anyway so making things optional on here is certainly within that.

It's a new Plug-in so we're also getting used to it but I understand where you're coming from.

Last edited:

Challenge accepted.

Click your profile on the top-right of the page and hit 'Preferences'.

Scroll down till you see 'Stream View Visibility' and set it to 'Show' or 'Hide'.

For now, this will also affect the Media widget which appears underneath the live stream widget.

Enjoy!

Challenge accepted.

Click your profile on the top-right of the page and hit 'Preferences'.

Scroll down till you see 'Stream View Visibility' and set it to 'Show' or 'Hide'.

For now, this will also affect the Media widget which appears underneath the live stream widget.

Enjoy!
The profile tweak functioned rightly, but they still show up.
That said, I'll hush. I know you've many concurrent projects, so it's all good. (I admit I was a bit reactionary in my comment.)
If you want to tinker with that more, I'll test, but it's okay. You Dojo folk do enough as is (incl. adding the very feature, much less modding work!)

That said, I'll hush. I know you've many concurrent projects, so it's all good. (I admit I was a bit reactionary in my comment.)
If you want to tinker with that more, I'll test, but it's okay. You Dojo folk do enough as is (incl. adding the very feature, much less modding work!)
Oh good find!

Gave it a test and confirmed that the option is only functional on the Yama theme. I use the Yama theme and so I guess I only made the changes on that theme.

Fixed!

The toggle feature now works on all themes.. I tested all of them. :)

I figured this would be a good place to post this. And, ask more or less.

I have some suggestions for the forum but realized we don't have a suggestion topic anywhere or a forum to post it. So, what would be the method to move forward to that pretty much? Post it here or?

I figured this would be a good place to post this. And, ask more or less.

I have some suggestions for the forum but realized we don't have a suggestion topic anywhere or a forum to post it. So, what would be the method to move forward to that pretty much? Post it here or?
There's a forums features topic. We can use that for the time being for any suggestions :)

Back