Welcome to the NEW Shenmue Dojo!

Looking great, the new website looks great! Will definitely be following it more for news now!

Congratulations to all involved in launching the new site and forums. It all looks great. Very modern, clean and fast; I like it a lot you can't beat a clean start (y)

It's awesome! A quick note @Peter it looks like *some* of the emails for "watched" thread replies get marked as spam (in Gmail anyway). Probably because the reply email listed is your personal Hotmail account. Changing that to a different address (even fake) might help with this.

Last edited:
Well done! I'm looking forward to many new discussions here. By the way, I took the opportunity to change my username from Centrale to Zoyous, to match my Twitch and Youtube name. My obsession with Cool Z remains unchanged!

The General Discussion section sure has a variety of topics as it should but considering we are all gamers, shouldn't there at least be a Gaming subsection?

You guys did an awesome job, congratulations ! I love the new design and I am sure newcomers will love it too ! <3

The General Discussion section sure has a variety of topics as it should but considering we are all gamers, shouldn't there at least be a Gaming subsection?

Let me bring it up with the rest of the staff :cool:

Buzzing at how great both the new site and the forums are! You've out done yourselves Peter Mattis and Yama! Really pleased to see such a smooth transition with all the members jumping on over to here :), this is going to be a great home for a Shenmue fan!

Hear, hear! Good to see the rest of the community joining and saying such nice things too about the work that Peter, Yama, Mattis and the rest of the staff have put in. Just good vibes all around, very happy with this.

It's awesome! A quick note @Peter it looks like *some* of the emails for "watched" thread replies get marked as spam (in Gmail anyway). Probably because the reply email listed is your personal Hotmail account. Changing that to a different address (even fake) might help with this.

Yes this is an ongoing issue with XenForo 2.0 The developers are working on it. :D

Thank you all to EVERYONE for the kind comments all day! It honestly has been so emotional, and i just have no words.

I don't like singling people out, but i have to say thank you to @Bambi and @csmakio for their love and support. Getting a stamp of approval from original members that go as far back to 2001 & 2001, and who have worked behind the scenes on previous incarnations of this site really do mean a lot to me. I tried contacting Andy a load of weeks ago on Facebook. He probably didnt get my message as he wouldn't really know who i am, but if he ever learns that his creation is in the hands of people who share the same level of love and passion for Shenmue and the Dojo as he did, i would be so happy.

Last edited:
Back