Welcome to the NEW Shenmue Dojo!

Superb update. Should definitely help grow the community. Let's get sweaty!

Nobody ever TRUELY left mate, ever! Everyone always finds their way back to the Dojo, we need more back, whatever happened to IwaoHazuki, whiteShadow, and Silas?

No idea mate...I remember seeing Hei Long post when Shenmue 3 was announced...but there's a few others missing that I remember too...like Spring Chick, Dragonslayer88...that I can think off the top of my head right now!

No idea mate...I remember seeing Hei Long post when Shenmue 3 was announced...but there's a few others missing that I remember too...like Spring Chick, Dragonslayer88...that I can think off the top of my head right now!
Let me think...Bysby, Araviel, Ash, JAPANFAN, Santino, St. Elmo’s Fire, YUNNY, even obviously Andy...might be worth trying to get in touch with a few.

I should also clarify something...

if anyone thinks that that's it. We are done and dusted the you couldnt be more wrong!

We completely understand tweaks still need to be made, and we fully intend to make them. Also, we will be looking in various XenForo add-ons which can benefit members' experience further, as well as take any advice on board.

This really is the beginning. Its not an ending by any means.

Last edited:
Great work! ❤

Eternal love to Shenmue & Shenmue Dojo, always such a big part of my life...
And the best thing? "The story goes on ~"

I should also clarify something...

if anyone thinks that that's it. We are done and dusted the you couldnt be more wrong!

We completely understand tweaks still need to be made, and we fully intend to make them. Also, we will be looking in various XenForo add-ons which can benefit members' experience further, as well as take any advice on board.

This really is the beginning. Its not an ending by any means.
In the wise words of Daft Punk “Our Work Is Never Over...?”

Let me think...Bysby, Araviel, Ash, JAPANFAN, Santino, St. Elmo’s Fire, YUNNY, even obviously Andy...might be worth trying to get in touch with a few.

I spoke to Yunny earlier in the year, I think she's done with forums these days, although it would be great to see her back again! She backed the Shenmue 3 kickstarter, but I haven't spoken to her about the 1&2 collection, i'm sure she'll be there day one aswell though :p

You listed some great names though dude, not quite sure how to contact any of them though!

Now that was a trip down memory lane, feels like yesterday joining and looking up to names as such. At the risk of sounding corny, today has filled me with warmth inside. It really is such a great feeling to see everyone together and collectively supporting this move forward.

You really have outdone yourself Peter. The site and forums have blown all of my expectations out of the water. I can see how much work you've put into this project and your passion really does show. The legendary site of Shenmuedojo really is in good hands. Yu Suzuki would be proud. Take the next week off and relax. Have a drink and look for some sailors. You've earned it. Amazing work.

Thanks bud.

A week off?? What is this sorcery you speak of????

I can multi-task haahaa, I'm having a beer, working on the main site, AND posting here. :love:

With shenmue 1&2 as well as 3 coming to PC would it be possible to get a specific modding section in the forums if needed in the future? I don't think it's needed right now but the shenmue community section might be a bit too general and become confusing in the future if there is an active modding community working on multiple projects. It would be much easier if we had a specific forum where we could have our own stickies and not have to filter through threads.

Back