What cancelled game do you still think about?

I know that this Indiana Jones game came out to certain extant but the original concept looked really cool. to bad it never come live

Yeah, I really wanted the PS3 game when I first saw this trailer. The ragdoll effects sounded incredible. What we got instead on Wii was an abomination. It was also released on PS2 but I've never given it a chance as I played the Wii version.

I'm still holding out a miniscule point of hope that the Indiana Jones game currently in development will also come to PS5. Given the Bethesda acquisition though, I don't see it happening.

Yes it is still a big loss. Because the fist fights look more advanced than the stuff we have now. And the physics were also quite eleborate. A pity it has been cancelled. But Lucas Arts was quite prone to cancel many games with huge potentials. I really hope that type interactivity will return in the gaming space one day.

Shenmue with a phsics engine during the fights would also be really cool.

Yes have to agree as well. The original Shenmue 3 is indeed an interesting topic. I really wonder how it would have turned out.

Got some more stuff. They are not really cancelled games just moved to an other generation but the 2 following games are still interesting from a historical point of view

Concerning the Onimusha PS1 Protoype it is really interesting how good the game looked already for ps 1 games. And it also looks quite similar to the released ps2 version.

The Until dawn prototype is also quite interesting due to the different dialogues in that version compared to the ps4 release.

B.C. for the original Xbox sounded really innovative at the time. Now I guess we have something similar in B.C., and WiLD from Michel Ancel and Ancestors both seem to be in the same vein as well.
I think about B.C. all the damn time.
As it turns out, Wild has now been cancelled and from what I've seen of Ancestors, it looks like awful trial and error nonsense.

The Unseen for XBOX.
Scalebound for X1.

Back