What did you last laugh at?

ShenGCH

Who the fuck is Coco, bitch?!
Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
Yakuza: Like a Dragon
Be it a picture, a video, a joke, a story, or otherwise - spread the funny, honey!

1:07 in this video gets me every time, just as it did a few minutes back:

The last time I laughed, properly - tears and everything, was when my brother and I was playing Sonic Mania. I had been playing the game myself but was semi-struggling with one level. My brother came over one day and as we did 20+ years earlier, he picked up the second controller to play as tails.

Got quite far in and had 3 lives left. There was a section with, if my memory serves me correctly, those rotating cylinders going up and down and you had to jump on each one. I was doing fine when my brother for some reason started flying. I jumped, accidentally grabbed him and ended up getting crushed.

2nd life - The checkpoint is right where this section is. After cussing him out, he's insistent that flying will be easier so again, but this time on purpose, he grabbed me and flew me right into getting crushed again.

Last life - After cussing him out some more, as I've restarted this entire level too many times, I insisted he doesn't do anything and leave it to me. I spin dash off to get away from but end up going straight into an enemy which I completely forgot about. So within the space of 30 seconds, I lost all my lives, game over screen comes up and I just started laughing and crying (as I was genuinely sad) at the same time.

I had tears in my eyes and couldn't breathe while reading this the other night.

EfA3wEFX0AEPPMC.jpg

Back