What Do I Do?

Riku Rose

Sex Panther
Banned
My Nan was visiting me the other day and asked what the box on the side was and it was the box for Shenmue 3. I explained it to her and how excited I was since I’d been waiting 18 years etc.

Anyway today a package arrived at my house and as a surprise my Nan had ordered me a wallet and it’s one of those leather ones with a laser engraving of the Phoenix mirror. It’s a nice gift but I’m not enjoying Shenmue 3 and think it’s an ugly wallet.

She got me a wallet a few years back I didn’t like and I faked being mugged so that I could get rid of it without upsetting her. If I faked getting mugged a second time do you think she would be suspicious?

No, because it was obviously the same guy who mugged you the first time; they never caught the bastard.

On a more serious note, keep the wallet. Your nan sounds awesome.

Just keep it, your Nan means well and it could have sentimental value to you later. If anything, get a different wallet and use that instead. When your nan asks about it, just say you “didn’t want to ruin it/wear it out because it looks nice and means so much to you”. Or you could, y’know, just use the gifted wallet.

Back