what happend to shenmuedojo.net?

Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
shenmue 3 and shenmue 1 2 hd ps4
i liked the shenmuedojo.net webbdesign more, what was the reason to change to shenmuedojo.com? and many members from old site is gone, why?
what happend to the old administrator and moderators? im not complain just curious.
by the way i like peter as administrator he is biggest shenmue fan as i have seen.

The forums were old and in a desperate need of upgrading so we decided to make the switch over to newer and more powerful software. One downside of this however was the fact that everyone needed to re-register their accounts. Most people seem to have found their way back though thankfully! The decision to use .com was made as it's more professional sounding and was also the original address of the Dojo way back. Most of the mods and admins are still here along with some new ones. There was a slight reshuffle when Peter took over, but it's the same for the most part.

You can still access and read threads on the old Dojo here: https://shenmuedojo.net/forum/
However keep in mind that you won't be able to make any new threads or replies there. It's purely just for reading.

Hopefully that answers your questions!

I like this new design 10x better. The previous one allowed those awful 'signatures', which could be any thing from a huge block of text to a distracting animated gif. People totally abused that option, so I hope they're never added here.

I like this new design 10x better. The previous one allowed those awful 'signatures', which could be any thing from a huge block of text to a distracting animated gif. People totally abused that option, so I hope they're never added here.

I was just going to as if sigs were allowed back lol.

THANKS FOR THE INFO JIBBY

The previous one allowed those awful 'signatures', which could be any thing from a huge block of text to a distracting animated gif.

Screenshot_20180828-105502_2.png

/\ also on the banner of the old dojo forums, ryo's plaster was on the wrong cheek.

Back