What Shenmue Anime Merch do you think will be available?

Hopefully we get a Xiuying dakimakura at some point.

I'm pretty sure a bluray release in the West will happen.
AllTheAnime are pretty good with collector edition sets though, so that's why I was leaning a bit more toward hoping they'd release it. We may get some juicy extras etc!

Yes! I've always been impressed with their collections (their Gundam boxsets are causing a huge hole in my wallet). Their special 'Your Name' boxset was worth the £50 it set me back. I just wish they'd hurry up with the Cardcaptor Sakura collection they announced over a year ago :O

Being a figure collector I would definitely buy the figures.
I would have bluray too.

and I wanna Ren bodypillow.

I'll buy the physical blu-ray or 4k set and call it good. As great as this expansion of the series is, I feel saddened that my belief is that this will be the only conclusion to the series that we get.

I will gladly buy the Blu-Ray set and whatever else really they offer. I would love a couple shirts and maybe a toy of Nozomi and Ryo on the motorcycle seems like such a no brainer.

Well now that we know there will be original music composed for this...I guess the obvious one for me is a Shenmue The Animation Soundtrack Vinyl to go next to my Shenmue 1 and 2 (and 3 whenever it arrives) vinyl set.

If the show is a hit, I'd like to see shirts and other merchandise show up in stores like Hot Topic. Only mainstream anime merch usually sells there.
You know it's succeeded if the goth girl behind the counter at hot topic is wearing a Shenmue t shirt

Back