What song are you listening to right now?

I miss this In Flames so much...The Jester Race may be one of my favorite albums of all time. I don't hate new in Flames, but yeah, I do feel they pretty much peaked with The Jester Race early on.

A nice varied collection of music. Some classics and some bringing memories of a long forgotten time.

My playlists are often pretty varied...I'm the type of person who can go from depressive black metal to high pitched J pop within the span of two songs :D

My playlists are often pretty varied...I'm the type of person who can go from depressive black metal to high pitched J pop within the span of two songs :D
Actually I am the same way, provided it is not just screaming and cursing. ^^! Some music or types of music I just can not get into. But yes, 90% I certainly can.

I saw the Movie "The Beauty and the Beast" from 1991 in a cinema and i like since them the song in the beginning where Belle begins to sing (and actually i don't like it when the characters starts to sing like in The Simpsons or Family Guy)

On a Lacuna Coil binge tonight. Went through entire Delirium, Broken Crown Halo albums and finishing up Dark Adrenaline album now.

Back