What song are you listening to right now?

Wow, a lot of people like Ghost.

I have no idea who they are or genre, but Paris Dylan (aka Paris Roxanne), Don Maclean's (significantly younger) girlfriend/fiancée (whatever they are) is a MASSIVE fan and has been posting a ton of crap of them, recently.

http://www.instagram.com/parisdylan550/

I'm searching the web for these musics since years. Since a decade for some:

I'm looking especially for the Gran Turismo 5 trailer one and the "RAVE, 90's TRANCE" (page 2) extracted from a trailer of Snowboarders/Rippin Riders dreamcast game.

Desperate move but I let it there just in case.

Remokon

My favourite song from Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F :D (the infectiously catchy tune hooked me immediately...that and the use of the good old Dreamcast controller)

Sorry for using Vimeo, but YT blocked here at work.

P.O.D. are a great band to box to and just hearing them again while boxing, I dipped back into their library and can't believe I didn't run into this earlier this year.

Wonderful track.

I became fan of enka music thanks to the karaoke minigame in Yakuza series and Iwasa Misaki is one of my current favourite singers.

Doesn't hurt that she's super cute on top of having great singing skills.

Listened to some NMH music while working out some ideas for a NMH inspired character :p And also some Talking Heads while showing them to a close friend overseas, who then questioned how old I really am lol

For whatever reason I can’t find any version of this last song that wants to actually work and every time I just put a link it automatically tries to embed it

7D2175C6-F079-4878-81E4-ECC486CB52D0.jpeg
8F135B07-C70D-4CAC-9C9F-E5EDB771F4F9.jpeg

Last edited:

Really worried for my friend in China considering what is happening over there. :( The first song she’d sing to me, don’t know enough of the language myself but according to her it’s about a stray cat that keeps company with a girl who keeps getting her heart broken. Second song here is a bit cheesier but it’s honestly how I feel...and now here I am scared for what may happen to her all the while I’m sick with probably the flu myself and looking forward to a 40 hour work week because all the actual full timers are on vacation.

i like game/movie soundtracks because they are good at manipulating emotions, compared to "normal" music. especially when im doing something where i need to zone out a bit, like going for a run (nothing better than running up a big hill with a computer game music to pump you up :ROFLMAO:)

something random i found while searching youtube. appears to be inspired by jet set radio

While Genesis' Blood on the Rooftops well captured indifference to world news (esp. international suffering), this may be my new go-to English snark anthem:

Ordinary World - Duran Duran

I love the song... But you won't lol

Back