What tier did you pledge at? (Kickstarter/Slacker Backer)

BruceWayne911

Arm Break Fire (➡️⬅️⬅️ 👐)
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Yakuza Kiwami 2
$1,500.00- I Am Shenmue 3 tier PS4 Physical KS
$60.00- PS4 Physical KS
$60.00- PS4 Physical Slacker Backer
120.00- (2) PC Physical KS
$120.00- (2) PS4 Physical Best Buy Steelbook

I've currently spent $1,860.00, I'm probably gonna buy the Limited Run editions as well. I can't help it it's the collector in me. What tier did you pledge at?

$300 tier, PS$ Physical (I gave $330.00, just to add a bit extra to YS Net).

Was saving up for my Japan Trip at the time, so funds were a bit lean.

EDIT* I keep saying $300, but it was actually $250.00; I guess I added a good chunk lol

Last edited:
giphy.gif

$1,500.00- I Am Shenmue 3 tier PS4 Physical KS
$60.00- PS4 Physical KS
$60.00- PS4 Physical Slacker Backer
120.00- (2) PC Physical KS
$120.00- (2) PS4 Physical Best Buy Steelbook

I've currently spent $1,860.00, I'm probably gonna buy the Limited Run editions as well. I can't help it it's the collector in me. What tier did you pledge at?
You could have bought a car lol. As a Shenmue fan, thank you for your pledge.

I'm not sure which one I done. Is there a way to check?

You could have bought a car lol. As a Shenmue fan, thank you for your pledge.

I'm not sure which one I done. Is there a way to check?

You can log into Kickstarter to see your pledge amounts and you probably could check your email for slacker backer contributions. When I saw the opportunity to have my face in the game I had to pick that option. Shenmue is my favorite franchise.

I did:
$300 - Kickstarter - Physical PS4 version (I wanted to do $500 to get all 4 capsule toys but couldn't manage - I would have loved to do way more)

$60 - Slacker Backer - Physical (SB) PS4 version

GameStop Pre-Order for Medallion

Best Buy Pre-Order for SteelBook

Limited Run Deluxe - when they put it up.

Debating the steelbook at bestbuy...

$250 tier because if i get a signature from Yu, I want it to be in person. Care more for the art itself, really. BTW, anyone wondering about random extra $10 above tier: it is the shipping costs.

day one copies at: local gamestop, three more each at the stores i frquented as a child (grew up in a much denser area of Chicago, now I'm out west in a rural town).

Much like I did for the HD reissue, I'll make at least one more walk-in purchase a week or two after release. Probably buy a random copy again sometime in 2020 somewhere else, too.

day one copies at: local gamestop, three more each at the stores i frquented as a child (grew up in a much denser area of Chicago, now I'm out west in a rural town).

This is what I'm doing. I happened to buy Shenmue for the Dreamcast from my local Best Buy all those years ago. So I went back and preordered the Shenmue Collection for Xbox One and PS4 from the same Best Buy and I will end up getting Shenmue 3 from the same Best Buy as well for traditions sake.

You can log into Kickstarter to see your pledge amounts and you probably could check your email for slacker backer contributions. When I saw the opportunity to have my face in the game I had to pick that option. Shenmue is my favorite franchise.
Anyway to check it as a slacker backer outside the email? I deleted it as I am quite OCD about my mailbox. Now only just thought I should have archived it instead. Stupid me...

Edit: Turns out I wasn't being stupid and did archive it. I got the $100 one with just my name in my credits. The next one up that is of interest to me is a little too rich. I did purchase the physical deluxe edition also. I hope the mirror is of good quality.

Last edited:
Back