What TV shows are you watching?

Fraiser on Netflix. I don't really watch TV too often...

I've been watching Young Sheldon. That's quite funny and for someone who isn't that keen on Big Bang a pleasent surprise.

FInished the PBS Prohibition documentary af ew weeks ago. Getting through The (American) West from PBS now. Also watched The Roosevelts and American Civil War by them last year.

FInished the PBS Prohibition documentary af ew weeks ago. Getting through The (American) West from PBS now. Also watched The Roosevelts and American Civil War by them last year.

If you mean the Ken Burns documentaries, I binged Civil War/West/Roosevelts several years prior. Curiously, The West interested me a bit more than the Civil War, but I'm fond of studying the period of U.S. expansion. I also had no idea how much effort FDR put into keeping face as a leader. Burns puts out some great stuff.

Though I don't much have the time (or the desire) to watch TV as much as I used to, I'm going to give The Critic another spin. A criminally underrated 90s sitcom, a poor man's Simpsons.

Good call. Superior to Simpsons, in my mind. Batman TAS, Daria and Critic are only show aside from X-Files i keep on DVD. Recently been casually interested in David Tennant Doctor, though.

Trying to get into The Soprano's. I've heard it's a game changer, or was a game changer at the time. It's a slow burner I must admit, I can't be sure what to think of it at this moment in time, although it is superbly acted. I think it's my knowing that it's got this sort of Zen like status in television that I feel obliged to push through.

I've been treated recently with ???Gomorrah, the Italian Neapolitan crime show which has quite simply blown my mind. That for me is the ultimate in television at this moment in time, and maybe this is the modern day version of Soprano's in the way that raised the bar.

I think it will take a few more episodes for me to really get into it, will come back to you.

Trying to get into The Soprano's. I've heard it's a game changer, or was a game changer at the time. It's a slow burner I must admit, I can't be sure what to think of it at this moment in time, although it is superbly acted. I think it's my knowing that it's got this sort of Zen like status in television that I feel obliged to push through.
i saw a few episodes of the sopranos back in the day, seemed like a good show but as i had missed so many episodes wasnt worth me trying to get into it. if it ends up on netflix i will gladly watch it. the sopranos prequel tv series will no doubt be good.

im currently binged watching project blue book. seems like a good show.. alien stuff is always entertaining.

Just binged After Life, it was amazing. Gervais is nailing the funny yet sad as hell trope.

anyone else think the walking dead and the big bang theory are really boring now?

Yeah, Walking Dead really lost its way round season 5. I carried on watching it as I'd aleady invested so much time. First few seasons were outstanding, season 2 when they're on that farm was the peak for me ... shame.

Reactions: red
anyone else think the walking dead and the big bang theory are really boring now?
Big Bang has really lost it's steam, I hope this is the final season but I also said that last season lol...

On the last episode of Killing Eve. My wife suggested I watch is because of the performance of Jodie Comer. Ignored it for a while but had a quiet day so thought I would give it a shot. Not the best thing I have watched story wise, but I do love the performance of Jodie Comer and her character.

The creator of the show also has another show called Flebag and she's just released her second season. Would highly recommend you watch that.

Going through Doc Martin for the third time or so. Never seems to lose its charm.

Yep, finished the last season of The Walking Dead and so far I just have not been able to bring myself into watching the latest season. Stopped watching Suits, Scandal and How to get Away with Murder as I got bored with them.

I've started watching Love, Death, And Robots on netflix. The great thing about a relatively short animated anthology show is that whenever you don't like the episode you're watching you know it will be over in about six minutes so you can just stick it through. It's pretty interesting though, kind of reminds me of the old animated shorts you'd stumble upon really late at night on TV when you shouldn't have still been awake but were because there were weird cartoons on TV...

Anyway, it's a little hit and miss but if you like Sci-fi stuff it might be worth a go. My favourite short so far has probably been "Three Robots."

Back