What TV shows are you watching?

Finally finishing season 4 and 5 of Breaking Bad. BAck in the day, I used to keep up with the show each week, but took a huge hiatus.

Catching up on Gotham season 4. The 9th or 10th episode made me feel like the series was going downhill, but it quickly recovered in the 11th show. Shame the final 5th season is only 13 episodes, but I'm sure it'll be good.

nothing on normal tv so i have been watching star trek voyger on netflix. im on the last season and enjoying it.
i think the show holds up quite well..unlike stargate sg1 whichi was a big fan of as a kid.

-i think i originally only saw a handfull of episodes back in the 90s. ive almost forgotten how much live tv & no catch up, sucked.

I have finishes Seinfeld, I use to watch it randomly in the 90s, just watched all the episodes on Prime. Now is in my personal sitcom podium along The Office

Currently watching the last season of Vikings 😥

Although NETFLIX have bought the rights and we'll be seeing a 24 episode season set 100 years into the future name 'VALHALLA'.

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/on-demand/2019-12-02/vikings-spin-off-valhalla-release-date/

600vk-1.jpg

I think the last thing I watched regularly was Jojo part 5...for whatever reason I didn’t actually finish it, probably due to all the ads on crunchyroll but not wanting to have to pay for just one show. Plus I have a vague idea of what happens already and kinda spoiled a bunch of the parts after it for myself.

Although, I did see the Downton Abbey movie...not really sure if I should count that, it really just felt like extended episodes they had in mind.

I could watch the entirety of Sailor Moon. I got what seemed like a good deal on a box set, and it probably is, but to my disappointment I found it’s a new dub...even more disappointed to find that the original English dub has all but been scrubbed from the internet or anywhere else. There’s stuff that makes more sense and it isn’t censored and some voice actors are arguably more fit for the characters, but I find the soundtrack in the original better and thought a lot of the actors put more heart into their roles.

Been watching Watchmen. In no attempt to overhype it but personally I think it has been spectacular. One more episode to go so hopefully the finale sticks the landing.

Also watching The Mandalorian. Loved the first 3 episodes but the prior 2 episodes have been a serious decline in quality. Hopefully the show stabilizes and finishes strong.

ive pretty much stopped watching live tv now. nothing worth watching.

ive just finished the first season of "messiah" on netflix. i quite liked it. its like homeland but with religion.

without giving any spoilers, i think the whole show is going to be really vague and even at the very end, your not going to know if he really is the messiah or not (like most movies/tv shows now, they differently know how to manipulate your feelings through camera work & music lol)

from the comments on youtube, the show seems to be very unpopular with muslims (41k down votes and angry comments), they are almost convinced hes the anti-christ .. personally i think it just an interesting story exploring the subject of faith.

Messiah.jpg

I watched episode 3 of X-files 3rd season just to see Virtua Fighter 2 and all the machines in the arcade since I spent my week on emulating old games so I was completely receptive.

Very funny to hear so many familiar sounds. I wonder if Sega under-sponsored the show. Oh, and Jack Black was so damn good.

My Cat from Hell with Jackson Galaxy is awesome.

its always sunny.. on netflix.

very wacky and funny. danny DeVito is great in it.

i dont really watch the episodes/seasons in order but as the stories are so random, it doesnt matter.

Finally getting around to Peaky Blinders season 4. Better Call Saul season 4 finally on netflix, as well, but will hold off for awhile. Usually like to wait for two seasons before i binge.

Just started Leftovers. So far, so good. Definitely got enough intrigue in each episode to keep me going.

As Fairy Tail is now complete (er, make that it's been completed for a while now lol), I'll be taking in the final season as soon as I'm done Ryu ga Gotoku 7 and I'm looking forward to some things being revealed :D

Not necessarily a tv show, but I watched all of DBZ Abridged after hearing it ended. I think it stuck too close to the original show towards the end but I still enjoyed getting to rewatch a lot of the show without most of the filler.

Back