What TV shows are you watching?

Watchmen was a fantastic show. Really would be fine if it that's the only season we ever get.

Better Call Saul. Love the further peaks at Mike and Jimmy and Kim Wexler is an amazing new character,

Yeah great show and fully agree on Kim. I think I personally like BCS more than Breaking Bad thus far. I'm pumped for the Season 5 premiere this Sunday.

Began Hinterland last night. Damn good. Broadchurch vibes but darker and Welsh.

Still need to finished Stranger Things 3. Only half thru the season. Going to rewatch Broadchurch soon too, at least the first series.

Mrs Maisel Season 3, the ending is just... wow, one the best season finales I remember

The last regular TV I watched was Designated Survivor season 3 on Netflix. Though I am slowly making my way through Yu Yu Hakusho again, but this time with my brother, who's never seen the entire series.

About time for another watch of The Sopranos and 24 as well...

watched all of star trek picard via amazon prime. not bad. a little slow but had an interesting story which...
slightly ties into star trek discovery

the mandalorian via disney+. episodes 7-9 really killed my interest off in star wars but imo this new tv series 100% nails what star wars should be in story, tone, action and visuals. fingers crossed the obi-wan series will do a good job too,

im also watching the new series of homeland. i know its all made up but the cia part of the series is fine but the acting/story of the president and his advisers are almost like a caricature and are unrealistic. gonna be interesting to see what happens in the very end.

series 2 Hinterland.

Between the first and second series i powered thru all three of Broadchurch.\

afterward, will begin Valhalla Murders

I watched Fort Boyard from 1990. A lot of great memories with this awesome TV-Game-Show. But i'm on the last episode.
I started yesterday with Takeshis Castle and it's still fantastic to watch. The old german version from DSF is the great and the best.

Recently started watching 24. It's one of many shows I've been meaning to try, but for some reason, not got around to it.

Anyway, I'm hooked. Already on season 7.

tiger king (netflix)

..what a strange story. no doubt they will make it into a film.

I finished Buffy the other day, never watched complete before, just random episodes and seasons on TV back on the day. I love it, there is some weak seasons (4 and 7 mainly), but I think that Joss Whedon shows that he is great when he has creative control (and it is not under Disney stupid rules like in Ultron).

Now I have started Angel. I know, I live in the early 2000s

The more I'm watching Lost on Amazon Prime, the more I'm amazed how far J.J.Abrams effectively took inspiration from the Myst video games. Although there's no formal evidence, similarities are getting striking. Putting that in perspective, you can say Lost is possibly the best video game adaptation of all time!

has anyone here seen every episode of the 90s The outer limits tv series?

i remember some of the episodes being quite good.

Yeah. Very underappreciated.

Finally got Hulu. Catching up on S6+ of Bobs Burgers (taken down from netflix at S5) and beginning Justified. Dunno how Olyphant flew under my radar so long. Fuckin hunk and great actor. Among best guests on Conan Obrien, too, up there with Goldblum and Marc Maron.

I'm really bad at watching TV Shows, I just find them a BIG commitment though I have recently got back into Captain Scarlet - From the same makers of ThunderBirds:

(I have the DVD set, which looks great on my HDTV)

i have completed deep space 9 on netflix and ive gotta say i totally understand why the show is held in high regards by star trek fans. there are lots of great episodes and the acting was really solid.

on netflix, having now watched all seasons of the older star trek shows - enterprise, ds9, voyager and next gen, i dont think any of the shows did a good job at series finals. they never leave you with a warm or very emotional feeling at the end.. i know it can be done, ive seen season finals which have left me a "high" when the credits roll (maybe it was a limitation of tv back then? - writers forced to play it safe?)

ive also seen star trek picard (amazon) and discovery(netflix). they are entertaining but the long, slow, drawn out stories are not fun compared to the older 90s shows.

but i kinda wish netflix would bring some of the characters back from the 90s era shows for a special show.. even if it was just a 2 or 3 part episode. it would be cool to see what some of the old characters are up to and imagine the old cast members would be up for returning.

Last edited:
Back