What would you of done for Ryo, if you were really in the game as yourself?

What would you of done for Ryo, if you were really in the game as yourself?

• I would of helped Ryo in a bar fight

• I would of saw nothing and know nothing

• I would of betrayed Ryo for money

• I would of done some sleuthing for Ryo

• I would of been too busy playing arcades, collecting capsule toys and eating ramen

• I would of went to the ends of the Earth for Ryo

• I would of stolen Ryo's girl

• I would of stolen Ryo's cat

• I would of stolen Ryo's jacket

Results are only viewable after voting.
What would you of done for Ryo, if you were really in the game as yourself? Regardless of the time setting and if you were even alive back in the 80's or any other nonsense such as knowing Japanese or Chinese, etc. The here and now or whenever you first played the game with your real fighting ability, mind set and attitude on life, what would you have done and why? You could of been a friend, a neighbor, a dock worker, what ever.

OF? :unsure:
HAVE :LOL:

tenor.gif

Lol. On topic I chose #5 :p

Though not an option, I'd probably have been one of the folks to tell him not to go on his quest and try to collect his thoughts. (Besides, if I'm in the game, I can't play it anyway ;))

Since I'm making ramen for breakfast, and I was somewhat cowardly around Ryo's age, I went for 5.

I would have told Ryo Lan Di was in the Cinema area or a place the player can never access, so Ryo will give up on his quest for revenge and live a normal life. Or just lie and say you saw Lan Di get shot by the Yakuza.

I woulda got the poor cunt on Tinder or at least sit him down n explain that he's somehow a massive bird magnet.

Probably would've given him one of my patronising speeches about life too, and tell him to ring the fucking police whenever he brings up the whole "I will have my revenge" shit.

Like, mate, none of this is gonna end well for you. Stop whinging, go back to school, and get fucking laid you miserable cunt. And gimme that jacket too.

Yeah, I'd probably just be a short n easy QTE sequence.

Personally I would of helped Ryo in a bar fight. Back when I first played this I was in the military anyway, so that would of been an awkward situation. But if the fight is not fair, regardless of who's side I am on, I can not just stand by and let it happen. Plus they were Marines and I was ARMY Infantry, so maybe I could of used that as an excuse. :unsure: Of course knowing me, I would of been at the arcades anyway or playing with the cat. So maybe he would of been on his own after all. :ROFLMAO:

Back