Where did forklift guy go

Delin’s bro has disappeared. After a few days of working I can’t find him! I’m at the part where you need to find the “Golden Goose”. I’m guessing maybe he will come back after some story progress?

He's sometimes at his desk, and sometimes to the right of the terminal outside.
I never had him vanish throughout the entire playthrough. Very odd.

This happened to me just yesterday, funnily enough. I couldn't find him all day, so I continued with the story, made my way back to the hotel around 8pm, and noticed him standing in his usual place. Odd.

This happened to me just yesterday, funnily enough. I couldn't find him all day, so I continued with the story, made my way back to the hotel around 8pm, and noticed him standing in his usual place. Odd.
Ok I’ll just do the next story thing. Thx! Need my forklift shit. Haha.

Ok it gets weirder. I’m looking for the VIP and Riff told me to talk to Mr Dejing. I asked someone where he is (the tour guide) and he says “right over there”. But hes not.

Edit: weird and how he appears in the terminal

Last edited:
This happened to me on my playthough, and I falsely assumed that I had done all of the forklift jobs so he was gone forever. The next day (in real life) after I had restarted my PS4 fresh, he was there again.

Anyway, although the NPC's guide you to him, you don't have to get the answer from him. There are other NPC's who can also help you at this point. My advice is to completely leave the dock area and talk to people elsewhere.

Who I talked to instead:
The person who helped you earlier, in the duck sanctuary, can point you in the right direction.

Sorry if this diverts off topic. But in regards to him. Where am I suppose to meet him to learn this move he said he will teach me? I went all around the area at 5pm like he said, but couldn't find him.

Sorry if this diverts off topic. But in regards to him. Where am I suppose to meet him to learn this move he said he will teach me? I went all around the area at 5pm like he said, but couldn't find him.
Where the ship would be.

He is at the pier at 5pm. The small pier between where he usually is and where you arrived with the boat.
Make sure to walk all the way into the pier to start the cutscene. You won't see him there.

Ok it gets weirder. I’m looking for the VIP and Riff told me to talk to Mr Dejing. I asked someone where he is (the tour guide) and he says “right over there”. But hes not.

Edit: weird and how he appears in the terminal
This is currently happening for me and I haven't been able to find him for 2 days...did he reappear for you?

I spoke to this NPC right after i got off the boat, and after a week in Niaowu, he has never appeared again. Morning, noon or night.

Is there a bug report feature on the Epic Store? I've been told forklifting is available almost as soon as you arrive. Id say this is pretty major if it completely prohibits the player from driving a forklift in the game.

Back