Where To Find Every Chobu Chan In Niaowu (Guide with Pictures)

It doesn’t have the ones in Prize Cafe, or Golden Goose. I’m trying to find one in Murren Cafe too but have not had success.

Heck yeah! I've been waiting for guides to come out so I can eventually get everything I've missed (but i'll only do so after a first playthrough, i wanna discover as much as I can on a first go, and then figure out what I missed later on)

Now I wonder how long it'll take for a full guide on what every sidequest is, I KNOW i missed at least some in Bailu, and Naiowu is so darn big that I feel like im easily missing side-quest NPCs because of it (And I'm truly trying to find as many as I can!)

Heck yeah! I've been waiting for guides to come out so I can eventually get everything I've missed (but i'll only do so after a first playthrough, i wanna discover as much as I can on a first go, and then figure out what I missed later on)

Now I wonder how long it'll take for a full guide on what every sidequest is, I KNOW i missed at least some in Bailu, and Naiowu is so darn big that I feel like im easily missing side-quest NPCs because of it (And I'm truly trying to find as many as I can!)

Yeah I ran out of time for the Bailu Greatest Catch one which annoyed me.
Plus I missed out on the Catch the Skipper Naiowu side mission because I couldnt find the deadbead hotel guest that skipped on his bill.
I also messed up the side mission in Naiowu for the shopping list for that one girl who was leaving. I didnt find the cheapest priced items so I got pissed cause I didnt get the fishing jacket lol

I'm currently trying to find the herbs for "Troubled Drug Store" where you need to find three herbs: Huang Qin Root, Coptis Root, and Da Juang Root Stalk, which Pan Zhiyao (the drug store clerk that looks deathly ill lol) asked me to find and said they 'grow naturally in the grove behind the clinic"
By "behind the clinic" (I think he even said "hospital") does he mean his store? Or the other pharmacy? Because I cant get behind his store...
This I presume is to get his phonecard. After that, there's one more mission I'm missing.
I already got the other two phonecard ones (the stolen pamphlet one and the stolen yellow teddy bear one) which won me a satin black and gold sleeved jacket.
The aforementioned missions is for the red/silver jacket.

Anyone know?

Yeah I ran out of time for the Bailu Greatest Catch one which annoyed me.
Plus I missed out on the Catch the Skipper Naiowu side mission because I couldnt find the deadbead hotel guest that skipped on his bill.
I also messed up the side mission in Naiowu for the shopping list for that one girl who was leaving. I didnt find the cheapest priced items so I got pissed cause I didnt get the fishing jacket lol

I'm currently trying to find the herbs for "Troubled Drug Store" where you need to find three herbs: Huang Qin Root, Coptis Root, and Da Juang Root Stalk, which Pan Zhiyao (the drug store clerk that looks deathly ill lol) asked me to find and said they 'grow naturally in the grove behind the clinic"
By "behind the clinic" (I think he even said "hospital") does he mean his store? Or the other pharmacy? Because I cant get behind his store...
This I presume is to get his phonecard. After that, there's one more mission I'm missing.
I already got the other two phonecard ones (the stolen pamphlet one and the stolen yellow teddy bear one) which won me a satin black and gold sleeved jacket.
The aforementioned missions is for the red/silver jacket.

Anyone know?
I skipped on the stamp collection quest in Bailu too, I was close to wrapping up the main quest there and several sessions weren't netting me the Blue Catfish, so I decided rather than hang around I'd just keep moving forward. I prefer Ryo's main jacket anyways, it's eternally iconic for me and I feel like he'd just look off for me if I removed it. (Though that panda shirt and blue sneakers in Niaowu are amazing and goes super well with the jacket!)

Where do you get these phone cards? I have heard of them but no luck finding them.

Side missions from Naiowu store owners which are time sensitive and trigger after you've done certain main story events. So to trigger these, after completing whatever said main story events, you have to walk around the usual streets and then when you see the store owners/clerks in front of their store, if the square button icon is suddenly yellow with an exclamation point, that means that side mission has been triggered and ready to begin. Take too long to complete it however, and you'll fail the mission:

"Stonehead Haircuts' Phonecard - for example was doing a mission in Naiowu for the local barber at his barber shop who wanted you to find a young female to act as a model for him to try out a new haircut design. You find this girl walking along New Paradise by the Golden Goose gambling area. She flirts with you and then you ask her and she says okay. Then she gets a weird new hairstyle by the barber and as a thank you, he gives you the phonecard.

"Liu Jiao Shrine Phonecard" - for example was doing a mission for the shrine maiden dressed in red and white: Lin Shiling, who had some old pamphlet stolen from her and you have to recover it by first finding Ren and asking him what would he do if he stole something (to which he says he'd pawn it off) then you find it at a pawn store but the clerk wants 200 yuan for it. You pay it, then give it back to Lin and then she gives you the phonecard.

Both of these missions will give you the Black and Silver Satin Jacket

I assume the current one I'm trying to do; the collect the herbs for the drug store clerk, will get you "Termite Mushroom Phonecard"

"Elephant Phonecard" - not sure when or where that side mission is but its part of the above one; meaning both of those will get you the Red and Silver Satin Jacket.

Other Naiowu side missions yield other rewards like the yellow rubber duckie the little girl gives you that runs the book stand gives you because you recovered her yellow panda toy that a boy stole from her and hid.
Getting the duckie along with already obtaining the seagull capsule toy, BIG Interplanetary Bomber and Missile Destroyer (forget where I won or bought those two) will win you the "Let's Forklift" T-Shirt

Not sure what that one girl visiting by the Naiowu docks (the shopping list one) gave you or the Naiowu hotel manager (for the skipper mission) one because I messed both of those up; but those were not phonecard missions.

I assume the current one I'm trying to do; the collect the herbs for the drug store clerk, will get you "Termite Mushroom Phonecard"

"Elephant Phonecard" - not sure when or where that side mission is but its part of the above one; meaning both of those will get you the Red and Silver Satin Jacket.
The drug store gives you 10 of those fungus.
The mushroom phonecard quest is given you by a vegetable seller (the one close to the turtle races).
The elephant phonecard is given you by completing the shopping sidequest that is given you by a lady in the pier (which is pretty easy to tail).

Back