Where to pre-order Shenmue 3

All of the real Limited / Collectors Editions of games published by Deep Silver
(with a special game box, goodies and so on - not talking about a bonus for ordering the normal game)
were available on Amazon but i'm pretty sure none of them were Amazon exclusive.
You were able to buy / order them in other shops.
Metro Exodus Aurora Edition was not Amazon exclusive, the two CE editions of Kingdom Come are not Amazon exclusive,
the Conan Exiles CE edition was not Amazon exclusive.
So if the CE edition of S3 from that Amazon.it site is a real thing, it should pop up in other regions and shops
as soon as they announce that its real.

From what I’ve read the mirror comes in the CE edition and so far is only available in Canada. So I’ve been interested when the CE is available in USA for preorder.

EB Games in Canada has a two-inch medallion featuring the dragon/phoenix mirror designs on either side. GameStop in the USA has this same item. For both of these retail chains it's a pre-order bonus rather than a collector's edition.

The only collector's edition we know of so far is the one leaked by Amazon.it, which lists several items including a "round mirror." But we don't yet know whether that's the same as the aforementioned medallion or not.

I just came from the Kickstarter comment section and boy am I glad to see everyone here is a lot more logical and reasonable about this coin nonsense. As someone who worked at gamestop: these physical pre-order bonuses are always cheap crap that cost the company pennies to make.

I just came from the Kickstarter comment section and boy am I glad to see everyone here is a lot more logical and reasonable about this coin nonsense. As someone who worked at gamestop: these physical pre-order bonuses are always cheap crap that cost the company pennies to make.
Lol the kickstarter comments are interesting to say the least.

Welcome to the forums.

I have a preorder on Amazon Spain and another one on Amazon UK just in case, if everything is ok with the Spanish one I will drop the UK one so other ones here can use the pre order

For the people who live in Japan, you can now pre-order the Japanese digital version of Shenmue 3. It comes in both regular and deluxe edition like it is for us in America.

Ordered a copy of the Japanese version on PSN just because want to support this title as much as I can.

There is also a place called estarland that I have used for years that you can pre-order from in the United States. They have better trade in deals for games too than gamestop by the way that you can send to them and they'll reimburse some of your shipping cost back to you once they get it. They currently have a copy on preorder that i just ordered with my store credit from trading in some old 360 games that I play on the PC now. They have stores you can pick up from as well in some areas, but more info on that on their site.

Wow, Estarland is still around?

I dabbled with them in 2006, when I first started purchasing things online, but never actually went through with any transactions.

So all in all...I so far have ordered

Shenmue III - Kickstarter PS4 edition

Shenmue III - Deluxe Digital Edition on PSN (just in case of any shipment issues with the physical kickstarter edition...it will be on my HDD ready to play from Day 1 no matter what)

Shenmue III - Epic PC version (heresy to some, but I want to check this game out at 60fps on my PC and I'll gladly play it anywhere)

And I'm still holding out hope on getting one of these limited editions while at it. But being that I live in Australia and it's now a pain in the ass to import; don't know how well my chances are gonna go...hopefully I can get it when Limited Run open their pre orders but I imagine that's gonna be a fight to get one from their site.

Well if there is one good thing about this whole EGS saga. It’s that it will make getting a copy of the PC limited edition a hell of a lot easier through LGR. :) Because I can’t imagine the Physical nerds would want a copy of it knowing there is no game data on the disc :) might make getting that version a hell of a lot easier when it goes on sale.

Last edited:
Back