Where to pre-order Shenmue 3

Added Denmark and Finland and a bunch of other stores, plus PC versions for previously added stores.

Since there are so many with PC options now, I'll reformat the list sometime to display the website name followed by PS4/PC links for clarity.

Anyone else that's getting their copy from backing considering preordering from Gamestop for the mirror token or Best Buy for the steelbook... pick them up... then return the unopened game the next day for a full refund?

@spud1897 Play Asia are open for Pre-Orders for the European version of the Collector’s Ediiton.

Last edited:
Play Asia are open for Pre-Orders for the European version of the Collector’s Ediiton.

For the Collector's Edition please let spud1897 know in this thread, thanks:

That looks way nicer than I would have imagined. Hope it's the same one in the collectors edition - speaking of which, I really hope that Shoji lamp is well made, as that's a really cool collectible.

Last edited:
If they've posted it publicly with the intention of anyone seeing it, then they've made the call. But if you're concerned then could you please either ask their permission or PM the name to me and I will? I don't have an Instagram account but if that's what it takes...

They wouldn't be the first, either:

"For the last time...where is the mirror?"

"Gamestop m8"

69462818_2499420106960724_5313700652046614528_o.jpg

From the dojo facebook page

Will all the stuff that comes with the game be available as DLC afterwards?

When I asked the KS team last month they said the DLC is planned be available for purchase.

6. Do you know if the jacket skins and the training skin will be available as DLC separately? So people can download them on the store for perhaps a small fee? Or perhaps unlocked at a later date if they're not already in the game?

6. The retail DLC is planned to be available for purchase.

When I asked the KS team last month they said the DLC is planned be available for purchase.

Cheers man.

Does anyone know what the deal is with the Collectors Edition on Playasia? It says pre-orders are opening soon, but it's less than 2 months before release, that's probably my last chance to get one.

For anyone in Australia...EB Games Australia has the Collectors Edition now listed for pre-order.

Featuring

• Shenmue III Day One Edition game
  • Limited Edition Steelbook™
  • Day One Edition Digital Content:
    • 5000x tokens
    • 25x Tickets
    • 3x Snake Power
    • Blazing Kick Scroll
  • Shoji Door styled LightBox desk lamp
  • Double-sided Dragon/Phoenix mirror
  • Iron-On Patches with authentic designs from the series
  • Stickers with classic iconography from the game
  • Collector's Edition box

Last edited:

For anyone in Australia...EB Games Australia has the Collectors Edition now listed for pre-order.

Featuring

• Shenmue III Day One Edition game
  • Limited Edition Steelbook™
  • Day One Edition Digital Content:
    • 5000x tokens
    • 25x Tickets
    • 3x Snake Power
    • Blazing Kick Scroll
  • Shoji Door styled LightBox desk lamp
  • Double-sided Dragon/Phoenix mirror
  • Iron-On Patches with authentic designs from the series
  • Stickers with classic iconography from the game
  • Collector's Edition box
Has the CE been available in Australia so far at all? Is this the first surfacing of it over there?

Back