Where to pre-order Shenmue 3

No clue. I've already got one preordered though.
Same here, I'm just debating if it would be worth picking it up a week or so later when the item is on sale and getting the discount - Where did you see this price drop confirmed?

Is there any reason to buy the deluxe edition over the standard edition? because that price is pretty tempting. What does the deluxe edition have over the standard?
It includes all future DLC and season pass.

Has anyone preordered the Collector's Edition in Playasia? It's been about a month or more that warning that they would open pre-orders, but it hasn't changed since then.

What is best buys stance on releasing pre-orders? I might go on Saturday and play dumb, but not expecting them to cough it up until Tuesday. Maybe Monday night?

How nicely do the Kickstarter bonuses play with the regular versions? That is, I have the Kickstarter versions coming for both PS4 and PC with all of the bells and whistles, but I'd also like to purhcase the non-Kickstarter digital versions for the preorder and Deluxe edition bonuses. I would imagine the myriad of bonus content will arrive via separate codes for each piece, but I hate to make that assumption and ace myself out fo something.

I've probably overlooked this information, so I apologize ahead of time!

Besides the case and medallion, is there any in-game content unique to any of the pre order/deluxe editions which isn't in the backer version?

Besides the case and medallion, is there any in-game content unique to any of the pre order/deluxe editions which isn't in the backer version?

Amazon pre-orders include an additional outfit:

amazon-kenpogi-training-wear.jpg

@ShinChuck, there's some info about in-game content redemption in the latest backer updates that might help with your question.

@ShinChuck, there's some info about in-game content redemption in the latest backer updates that might help with your question.

Thanks much! Looks like I should be safe preordering it for the bonus stuff since the Backer code is entered later. I'ma go ahead and go for it (funds willing :tearsofjoy: ).

Just got my pre order copy from media markt in Germany. They told the pre orders will contain a Steelbook instead of that I just got a code for an additional outfit... I'm very angry about that because I just ordered there because of the Steelbook. They told me that there are just about 200 Steelbooks for the Media Markt / Saturn group and first come first served... I hope no one of you guys will get dissapointed too.

Does anyone know where can I buy Shenmue 3 with steelbook with shipping to Russia? Looks like there is no chance to get one :(

CD keys its totally Legit and you are protected by PalPay if you take issue with it
Apologies to anyone who took my advice here .. CD keys is Legit I have bought many games there .. but Im still waiting for my Fucking Shenmue code !
There was a 3 hour delay for my Outer worlds order, but I was also kinda pissed that the epic store had to wait to 1PM to release in Europe .. I guess I have to keep waiting ...
Fucking Great ! just got a reply
-------------------------------------------------
Hello,
Thanks for contacting the CDKeys.com team.
We're really sorry but it appears that due to a fault, our website showed a product being in stock when it has been sold out. We, therefore, do not have your order in stock, and cannot confirm when the product will be available again.
We have voided/refunded your order and the funds should be back with you very soon. We're so sorry that we were not able to provide you with your purchase, but you hope you might consider us again in the future.
Apologies again for the inconvenience.
Kind Regards,
Moonie L,
Support Ace | cdkeys.com

-------------------------------------------------
Moral of the Story , CDKeys is good but dont buy Pre-Order Games EVER !

AGGGGHHHHHHHHHH !
Oh sod it, yes I'm a fan of Shenmue but I RARELY pay anything close to £40 for new games, Im not paying £45 for the base game and certainly not £60 for '+dlc' .(£32 on CDk seemed like a fair price) and since Ive waited 17 years .. I can wait another year for it to appear on steam

Last edited:
Back