Where U think the source of Haters originated from???

Ey, at the end of the day it still a lot VFRPG here, so if Ryo has to became "Akira" you have to show the power of the body check. I love that move on VF but Akira is too hard to control for me

Danmann and I are in the same boat (though Dan is better than me and I'm only truly good with Wolf... up until VF3 lol); he is truly TOUGH to master and those who have, are damn good at the game (clearly).

Ey, at the end of the day it still a lot VFRPG here, so if Ryo has to became "Akira" you have to show the power of the body check. I love that move on VF but Akira is too hard to control for me
Yeah, exactly. Ryo is still essentially a young Akira. Learning the body check is a big deal because it's basically Akira's signature move and it's the next step in Ryo "becoming Akira," so to speak.

He doesn't learn the bodycheck (awful translation) twice :( these are actually two different and existing moves of bajiquan. The one Ryo learns in Niaowu is actually a defensive move (鷂子穿林) to avoid the typical thrusting attacks of xinyiliuhequan and position himself in the correct point to follow up with the 鉄山靠 (that he learnt in Bailu). In Japanese it makes much more sense and it's better explained

Last edited:
Back