Which QTE PC key?

On PC, at the Hermit's nest, taking down two lesser thugs with QTE. The first one is bested by pressing "L", but the second thug has a green arrow pointing to the right to press. I pressed "right" on my laptop keyboard but it does nothing. Which key do I press?

That doesn't work. I've also tried 'M' as this is used for right stick ➡. I've tried right directional arrow also. I still need to try the ➡ directional on the numpad. I'm 😤 because I can't get any further than this. Does anyone else play without a game pad?

Could you change the keys used in the options to see if that would work?

"F," "X," "C," and "V" are used for the d-pad controls with M&KB. Don't ask me why.

Right should be "V." It's the same pattern as WASD, it just that WASD is left stick directions, and FXCV (in this case) is d-pad directions. If you go into the notebook screen, or buy something, it should show you the keys for the d-pad directions, as well.

Right should be "V." It's the same pattern as WASD, it just that WASD is left stick directions, and FXCV (in this case) is d-pad directions. If you go into the notebook screen, or buy something, it should show you the keys for the d-pad directions, as well.
You all really made the difference. It worked! I've been frustrated with this game and hadn't played it in months. Thank you all so much!

Back