[WIP][Shenmue III] NPC Manager fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great stuff, would be awesome if there were a mod like this for the PC versions of I & II as well.

Fantastic work on all these mods LemonHaze! Very impressed! Will be installing and trying these all out tomorrow! Looks incredible!

This is great stuff, would be awesome if there were a mod like this for the PC versions of I & II as well.

Actually I found similar offsets in the originals, their memory addresses can be found on the Wulinshu wiki.

Fantastic work on all these mods LemonHaze! Very impressed! Will be installing and trying these all out tomorrow! Looks incredible!

Thanks, keep a look out for more stuff!

i get it then and also just walking around.

do you also have the message "fatal error" when turning off the game?

Updates should be coming soon, potentially tonight.

Actually I found similar offsets in the originals, their memory addresses can be found on the Wulinshu wiki.

Thanks, keep a look out for more stuff!

Updates should be coming soon, potentially tonight.
So is this all done by hex editing or code? How do you even know what to look for

Attached is a new version, which should crash a lot less.

It also features Retro Camera Mod. So if you already have Retro Camera Mod, you must remove it if you want to use this.

Attachments

• RetroCamMod_And_NPCManFix.zip
    20.4 KB · Views: 18
Attached is a new version, which should crash a lot less.

It also features Retro Camera Mod. So if you already have Retro Camera Mod, you must remove it if you want to use this.
so my performance is now around 30-40 fps in the city but bailu is 60.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back