WOOD CHOPPING THREAD

Hopefully they will throw us some kind of curveball with the chopping in the actual releaset.
If not, we have pretty much maxed out the strategy and how the get the maximum amount of logs already. :D

I think this is the perfect run then :p The only way that it can be beaten score wise, is if someone manages to start with the same opener, but fit in 1 more log by chopping some of them quicker. Would be crazy if that was the case :D Well played Bluemue!

I think this is the perfect run then :p The only way that it can be beaten score wise, is if someone manages to start with the same opener, but fit in 1 more log by chopping some of them quicker. Would be crazy if that was the case :D Well played Bluemue!
Sometimes you can mash A/Cross right out of the gate to hit the log without having to wait to turn back. Of course this is risky as there's a chance your timing will be just a sliv off and you'll end up hitting nothing instead, ruining your streak. I guess the optimal strategy would be to try and get three Very Good hits right off the bat like this, and then try and implement The Mashâ„¢ to get more total logs in within the allotted time.

I don't think anyone has cheated yet, but I just want to prove that it is really easy to do if people ever post pictures of ludicrous scores.

I don't think spud is a cheater since that score is still well within the realms of possibility (3 perfect to begin, then skipping some occasionally and missed one towards the end, which resets the bonus).

I think 150+ is possible with three perfects at the start and then the occasional A mash to get a log quickly. But at that level video evidence would probably be fun to watch!

I don't think anyone has cheated yet, but I just want to prove that it is really easy to do if people ever post pictures of ludicrous scores.

I don't think spud is a cheater since that score is still well within the realms of possibility (3 perfect to begin, then skipping some occasionally and missed one towards the end, which resets the bonus).

I think 150+ is possible with three perfects at the start and then the occasional A mash to get a log quickly. But at that level video evidence would probably be fun to watch!
Wow thats ridiculous.

Yeah I'd say 150 is definitely possible. Maybe even a 160.

READ IT AND WEEP FELLAS
Shenmue3-Win64-Shipping-2019-10-04-18-36-39-78.png

For what it's worth, I didn't manage to get an excellent until at least a quarter of my time was up, probably a little more. So there's definitely room for 160+.

Think this is the current record?

View attachment 4643

Hey dude, if you want to restore that dreamcast to a gleaming white, follow my guide here :)

Hey dude, if you want to restore that dreamcast to a gleaming white, follow my guide here :)

I've actually got the stuff to do it. Was going to this summer but never got around to it.

Back