Would anyone in the UK be willing to ship Sega Shop items to the US?

I really wanted to get some of the Shenmue and Sega things on there. A bummer they don’t shop here and the Sega US store is terrible.

Where I live its almost always at the "We don't send to" list. It was very frustating some years ago, anything beyond the conventional wasn't here and plataforms didn't send.
But recently, and this may be your case too, new companies working as online shopping logistic link appeared. They'll get your order at destiny for a reasonable price.
Search "we get your shipping order" or similar, check company valorations, etc.
If Canary Islands has it, I'm sure US must have it too.
Good luck.

Thank you! I’m gonna look into it and let you know how it works out. Every time I think I’ve given up on this game, it just comes back to remind me there aren’t any other games like it.

Makes it hard to move on lol

I'm based in the UK and if it's easier than going the logistics route then I'm happy to do this for you if you need me to!

That would be cool! I think the friend I have out there is in another spot they don’t ship too.

And some of those ship forwarding companies look super sketchy or lengthy to deal with. I’d appreciate that!

I suppose the best thing to do would be sending the items to your address then having you send to me and I’ll cover the shipping and a fee for your troubles.

I'm based in the UK and if it's easier than going the logistics route then I'm happy to do this for you if you need me to!
Hey there, I just realized I could just pay pal you for it and if you wanted to just send it to me from there if that’s easier. I still want some of these items so bad! Heh

Back