You don't need a Gaming computer to play Shenmue on PC. Intel HD Graphics/Normal Laptop.

What version of Intel graphics are you using? I'm using 4000 and the graphics in Shemue 1 are all messed up but 2 is okay.

I really hope i can get this game to run into my friend's crappy laptop, at least in low resolution mode.

So i installed Shenmue 1 and 2 on my Intel and it worked. But is it only more or do the controls feel hard? Like when i turn left or right there is some lag or ryo just doesnt turn properly

The HD ports seem to be very cpu dependant vs gpu,as an example on my mx150 it´s only ever using between 5-10% gpu and on my i7-8550u it´s more like 35-50%.

Quite strange given how simple shenmue is,it seems D3T are crunching the old code raw to get it to work on x86.

Try this solution. Someone on steam got game to run using this guide even through he lags.

Thanks for that suggestion, unfortunately it just crashes the game straight away and takes me back to the S1/2 selector. Hopefully it can help out some others.

Would you have a link to that steam page? Might be worth following.

Back